04

Derek's P.o.v

I got out of my house and tiredly trudged into my sleek black car. I was planning to go to the grocery store to buy some milk and cereal, mainly because I only had ingredients left and I can't cook for shit including that I was stomach-grumbling hungry.

It was currently 9:00 AM and I had barely woken up, I have never been a morning person which would explain my current grumpy mood.

I sighed before stepping out of my car, passing through the automatic steel doors.

I hate socializing.

I grabbed a red shopping bag, trotting along the isles looking for the famous and delicious Apple Jacks.

I spotted a blur of white, but ignored it thinking it was just some bathroom item.

Grabbing a box of Apple Jacks and some ice cold milk, I plunked them into my bag, a rare smile lit upon my face.

My smile turned into a frown, realizing I would have to socialize with the worker at the cash register. Sighing, I approached the wooden desk setting my items down on it, before waiting for the worker to turn around.

He was taking an extremely long time so I coughed, but to no avail, annoyed I said "Excuse me."

It looked like he finally realized someone was there, and he swiftly turned around.

I gasped it was not other than my white-haired beauty, whose name I still did not know.

Recovering, I smirked, "And what are you doing here, love?"

He blushed, before stuttering out an answer, "O-oh, uh, I work here. An-and my nam-names Ky-Kyle."

"Mm, Kyle really suits you short and sweet, just like you." I said comically winking.

"Hey, I'm not short!" He said while coincidently craning his neck up to look at me.

Well, he really wasn't short. I guess he just looked short to me with my 6'9 stature comparing to his 5'8 one.

"So, did you think about moving in with me?" I questioned.

"Y-yeah."

"And what's your answer?" I stared down at him, hope filling my eyes.

"Uh, w-well Master, I was thinking that you could first start out with me coming over to your house so often. A-and that you could slowly transition me into your lifestyle. Are you fine with that?" He whispered looking down, nervously playing with the collar of his uniform.

A soft smile graced my lips, before I brought my hand to his chin, lifting it up.

"Of course I'll be fine with that pet, your my Submissive not my slave." I whispered, gently pecking his cheek lovingly.

He looked up at me with his big golden eyes, looking like an adorable puppy, maybe even cuter.

"Besides, I'm just glad you agreed to be my Sub." I breathlessly laughed breathing a sigh of relief.

"Anyways, can you check out my items now? I'm starving." I chuckled, reluctantly letting go of his chin, glancing back at my items.

"Oh, yeah, sure." He scratched the back of his neck as the realization hit him.

He went behind the cash register and did his whimsical magic that granted me my food.

"Thanks, love." I momentarily placed my lips on his forehead in a loving peck.

Before I turned around I saw a jaw-breaking grin spread across his face, "You're welcome!", he cutely but unnecessarily shouted to me.

And I walked out of the store with an unknown emotion in my eyes and a small smile upon my lips.

I know this is short and I'm sorry but I hoped you liked it ^-^! Comment down below if you like, ciao!