28

Derek's P.o.v

Usually waking up is a hassle but today, specifically, wasn't. I mean it can't be when all you could hear last night was the sound of that stranger banging Kyle.

It isn't particularly fun either when you see those two making out in the kitchen, almost making me gag on my food.

"Could you guys like not make out in the kitchen, I'm like kinda trying to eat here," I said, sarcasm and annoyance dripping into my voice.

"Oh get over it Derek, I don't like to see my brother making out with someone either; it's disgusting. But you don't see me complaining, so just get over it and eat your fucking food." Matthew spoke up from beside me, his eyebrow twitching from annoyance.

Grumbling, I angrily went back to eating my food, before quickly giving up, the sound of their lips smacking together made me lose my appetite.

Standing up to put my plate in the sink I quickly turned around, only to find the "oh-so-lovely" couple practically having sex on the couch.

I snapped, "Can you guys stop already! Go make out somewhere else jeez, and could you also not have sex on the couch too?!"

Finished with my rant I angrily stomped towards me and Matthew's room, oddly being followed by Matthew.

-

Kyle's P.o.v

After Derek stomped towards his room I turned towards Cole, who was staring at me with an irritated look .

"You know Kyle, I'm starting to wonder why you let him stay, all he does is complain about you and I." Cole said.

"He has to stay, my brother's basically in love with him...besides, it just makes it funnier when we annoy Derek." I giggled, giving Cole an innocent look.

Cole suddenly squished my face with his hands, "Alright, but only because you're too adorable for me to stay mad at you."

Glaring, I forced my face out of his hands, "Hey! Don't ruin the merchandise! This is what gets me all the guys."

Cole glared back, "Who said you needed guys when you have me, your mate." he said, red eyes rapidly glowing brighter.

Grabbing his face I shoved my lips on him, earning a growl in response as I was quickly pushed down on the soft red couch.

He panted, "Ok, now, you're getting what you deserve, kitten."

I shivered at the pet name, "Yes Master."

-

Matthew's P.o.v

Breathing in a deep breath I stood up, following Derek as he walked to our room.

As Derek walked in the room I quickly spoke up, "Um, D-D-Derek, can w-we talk."

Derek turned around, an indifferent look plastered on his face, "What is it Matthew?"

"Can we s-sit do-down first?" I asked, walking towards the bed.

Derek sighed before siting down next to me, our proximity making me even more jittery and nervous.

"U-um, well you see Derek, I-I st-still lo—"

I was suddenly interrupted by Derek's phone beeping loudly to inform him that he got a text message.

Derek held his finger up in a way of telling me to wait, before looking down at his phone and suddenly smiling.

In an instant Derek stood up and shoved his phone in his pocket in an eager manner, "Sorry Matthew but it's time for me to get some ass."

I held up an arm in panic and worry and opened my mouth to speak, but was quickly shushed by Derek's voice.

"Sorry Matthew but it can wait—"

I rapidly interrupted him in panic, "Wait! Derek, I need to tell you something! I-I l—"

I was shut up by the sound of the door to our room shutting close.

Derek left.

I mentally hit myself in anger, before leaning back on the bed, silently crying as tears fell down my cheeks.

Derek, I still love you.

Sorry for the late update guys, and also about the constant p.o.v switches. I just wanted to show some key parts. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a comment and vote. Ciao!~