26

Cole's P.o.v

Walking up I realized that my mate wasn't sleeping soundly next to me, with my arms wrapped around him, keeping him safe.

"COLE! HELP ME!"

Quickly reacting I jumped out of bed and violently threw the door opened, the scene in front of me making my anger abruptly surface.

Derek, someone I didn't trust one bit, was hugging my mate and bringing a knife towards his throat as he noticed me angrily growling.

My fangs protruded out my bottom lip as they grew thicker and larger in size, as well as my eyes burned a bright red in response to my anger.

"Let. Go. Of. My. Mate."

I spat out the words with clenched teeth at the thought of Derek hurting my precious, beautiful mate.

"Hah. As if, I would do that monster. Kyle's mine! Your just a monster who's in love, Kyle will never love a monster. Kyle. Doesn't. Love. You."

Angrily roaring, I grabbed a nearby object and chucked it towards Derek's head, unfortunately narrowly missing him.

"Kyle! Hurry and get away from Derek!" I screamed. Blazing red eyes staring at honey brown ones.

Kyle looked down, however, guilt coming off of him in waves as I curiously smelled the air.

"K-Kyle?" I said. Looking towards Kyle worryingly, who was still looking down.

"Don't you see Cole? Kyle isn't yours, he's mine! Isn't that right babe?" Derek asked, staring at Kyle with a cocky smirk.

"Yes master." Kyle said, eyes unblinking as he stared at me.

I heard my heart pang with hurt and confusion, until I smelled the air.

Kyle's mark. It's gone.

Tears were rolling down my eyes by now as I smelled the air again, hoping to God that my senses were tricking me.

No. My senses were right. The mark that I left on Kyle, that marked him as mine...is gone.

"Ky-Kyle...where is my mark. Why is it gone?" I asked, tears falling down my cheeks like a waterfall as I stared at Kyle, who's expression suddenly changed as he smirked in my direction.

"Aww, is little Cole sad?" He mocked. "You sad that I took off that hideous mark you left on me mutt? Hm, well don't cry for too hard now, sorry that we couldn't keep it a secret like we wanted to, since we knew you couldn't handle the pain, but me and Derek tricked you. Derek loves me and will soon mark me as his, he might not be a werewolf but he sure as hell fucks like one...unlike you. Oh and Cole."

"W-what?" I said, eyes still ablaze as they were burning bright from the mental pain, that painfully showed from the waterfall of my tears.

"I love Derek, and, anddd, guess what?" He asked a playful smile on his face.

"Wh-what?" I once again repeated.

"I. Don't. Love. You." Kyle said, covering his mouth as he laughed uncontrollably.

My heart shattered at those words, and with each breath I took the more I couldn't breathe.

Each breath stung my lungs like multiple bees stinging you over and over and over again. In a never ending cycle.

I suddenly looked around, everything was black and I was...falling?

Yeah, yeah, I was falling.

But from where, I wondered, as my hair furiously whipped around me.

Then I remembered, I remembered Kyle's words, I remembered every single thing he said. I remembered.

Kyle doesn't love me.

Kyle. Doesn't. Love. Me.

K.y.l.e  d.o.e.s.n'.t  l.o.v.e  m.e

*

Screaming I sat up, sweat dripping from every single part of my body, my hair sticking to my forehead like glue.

"Cole are you ok?"

Kyle.

Was that Kyle?

"Cole, love, answer me."

Curiously, I turned around to make sure it was my gorgeous, precious mate Kyle.

It was.

Staring at him I took in every detail like I'll forget him tomorrow. I took in his beautiful white hair that was dark brown at the roots. I took in his familiar, warm and inviting honey brown eyes as they stared at me confusingly. I took in how he softly pouted his soft, red lips when he was confused. I took in everything. Every single detail as if I didn't that I would forget them. I would forget him.

"Cole, love, your scaring me."

Smiling I suddenly hugged Kyle, wrapping him in my arms tightly, afraid of letting go. Afraid of losing him again.

"I'm just fine." I said, softly whispering against his ear.

"Al-alright then, well I'm just gonna hop into the shower ok. You can go back to sleep, love." Kyle said, hopping out of bed confusion still swirling in his eyes.

"Wait." I said, holding his arm in one hand as I stood up, nearing his ear.

His mark. Is it still there?

I paused, as I stared at his still existing mark. It was an image of a werewolf along with a human petting it with a bright white moon in the back. It showed Kyle's honey brown eyes perfectly along with my bright red eyes on the wolf; as I represented the wolf. Finally, I saw our initials intertwined in a wispy-like font with the image of a heartbeat that changed every minute matching my heartbeat. I smiled, coming up with dirty lie that would sound like something I would say. Well, it wasn't really a lie since I kinda wanted it.

"Why don't I join you?" I asked making sure to let my warm breath reach Kyle's ear and I smirked in succession as I felt him suddenly shudder.

In an instant Kyle giggled, before he ran towards the bathroom and shut the door.

"Sorry Cole but not right now, I'm still sore from last night ya know." Kyle yelled from within the bathroom as I heard the sound of water running.

Sitting down, I softly sighed.

Cock blocked by my own mate, huh, but oh how morning shower sex would've been great.

Why couldn't I wait last night? Stupid me and my horny, eager self.

I have updated! I know, I know, this chapter was a bore BUT I promise you next chapter will be much more interesting. Anyways, make sure to vote and comment. Ciao!~