30

Derek's P.o.v

Stepping inside the night club I got a huge whiff of alcohol and drugs. As I closed the door behind me I noticed the erotic music and the bodies rubbing against each other, almost seemingly desperate to forget something they regret to have seen or said.

Checking my phone I reread the message, squinting through the harsh light, "Hey hottie, how bout you come and see me @ 'Sexy Steve's Night Club'. I'll be sitting next to the bar...make sure to bring some lube."

Locking my phone and putting it back in my pocket I looked towards the glowing letters that read 'Steve's Bar'. Walking towards the bar I sat down, calling the server to me.

"Hey, have you seen a guy recently?" I asked, trying to yell over the music so he could hear me.

He rolled his eyes, "Bud, this is a gay bar, there IS only guys here. Try and be more specific."

I chuckled, scratching my head in embarrassment, "Sorry...um, he has short brown hair and dark brown eyes."

He sighs and scratches his head, "Although that's the most basic description I've ever heard, you're pretty lucky, I just saw a short guy who matches your description go into the restroom. Go on bud, give it a try."

Thanking the server I stood up, trying to fluidly move through the bodies without any collisions. To my luck I did, smiling proudly I strutted towards the restroom, relieved to finally be able to temporarily forget my problems.

Opening the door, I looked around, the silence making me uncomfortable. No one was in here so I checked under the stalls, not being able to spot a pair of legs.

"Hello? Greg, are you in here?" I shouted, hearing a gasp in return.

"Greg?" I said, moving towards the stall that made the noise.

I knocked on the stall, "Greg, if that's you could you please let me in? It's fine if you don't want to have sex anymore, I just wanna know why you're hiding in a restroom stall."

"H-hold o-on," I heard him stutter out before he unlocked the stall.

My eyebrows knitted in worry as I glanced at his appearance, his clothes were ruffled and scrunched up, his eyes were puffy and red as he was still crying, and he seemed like he had been in here for hours.

Coming out of the stall he looked towards the ground, playing with a loose thread on his pastel pink sweater.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I s-s-sent y-you the me-message, I-I just wan-wanted to for-forget about so-someone. S-s-sorry i-if y-you w-wanted th-the same t-thing...I ju-just can't d-do it." He whispered between hiccups, rubbing his away his tears with the sleeves of his now wet sweater.

I smiled, "It's okay, I would've regretted it anyway, I just thought I could forget about him for a bit...anyways I better get going, s'not like I could hook up with anyone here anyway, I thought I could but I really can't."

He sighed, twirling the thread between his finger, "I me-mean, I wa-was gon-gonna get dru-drunk an-anyways, h-how 'bout ya j-join m-me?"

I smiled, "God that sounds like a great idea, I would love to take you up on that offer."

He chuckled, wiping his runny nose with his sleeve, "C-come on, le-lets ge-get out of this cr-crummy res-restroom and forget 'bout o-our pro-problems for on-one ni-night."

I laughed, following him out of the restroom as we walked towards the bar, the server spotting us and smiling as we sat down.

"Found your date, huh?" He said, his smile not quite reaching his eyes.

Greg and I laughed, "Uh...yeah that's not happening, we, we um, decided it was for the best."

The server grinned, eyes twinkling, "Thank god, I was planning to take the cutie seated next to you, whose name I still don't know."

Greg awkwardly laughed, "It's Greg, and um, you're hot and all, but me and my bed are planning to only host one person for tonight."

The server smiled wider, "Who said I was gonna have sex with you, not that I wouldn't love to, but I was just planning to ask you out on a date."

Greg's eyes sparkled, as his pink cheeks showed his embarrassment and excitement, before completely paying attention to the server and turning away from me, chatting up a storm with him.

"At least somebody is able to forget tonight," I mumbled, downing the vodka, hissing as it burned my throat.

Tonight will be a night where I will lie to him, tonight will be a night where I could drown my sorrows with a bottle of beer, tonight is another night where I will try and forget Matthew Lavender, as he sleeps soundly without even thinking about me.

Sorry for the super, super, super late update, and yes, the italics mean that this was in the past if you hadn't figured it out earlier. Anyways, make sure to vote and comment, ciao!~