29

Matthew's P.o.v

Staying up all night is easy, especially since I used to do it when I was younger too, but staying up all night knowing that the love of your life is out there fucking someone is hard.

I sighed into my pillow before sitting up, wiping away my tears as I glanced at the glaringly bright neon red numbers staring at me.

5:43 A.M.

I've been waiting for 8 hours, waiting for Derek to come home. I mean for fuck sakes it doesn't take 8 hours to fuck someone, what the fuck has he been doing.

I sighed again, and reached for my phone, quickly unlocking it. It's bright screen of me and Derek burned my sensitive eyes, squinting I rapidly typed in my password; the date Derek and I started dating.

Tapping on the texting app I scrolled through my contacts.

~

Mom (🌸❤️🌸)
Dad (non-existent like my dick)
Asshole that I'm still horribly in love with
Kyle ( 🙄🙃🙄 )

~

I chuckled at Derek's name, before quickly tapping on it, and scrolling all the way up towards our first conversation. The first time I typed a text towards the man that I'll come to love.

The first text to the man that'll never love me back.

~

MatthewLavender018: Hey!~

Derek_Black19:  Um, hello. Do I know you?

MatthewLavender018: Nope...I just thought you were hot is all.

Derek_Black19: K, cool, ig. So what's up?

MatthewLavender018: Well, currently for me it's the stars. 'M outside rn.

Derek_Black19: That's the worst joke ever but you're cute so it's cool ig.

MatthewLavender018: You think I'm cute? 😳😳😳

Derek_Black19: Course I do. Why wouldn't  I, beautiful? 😘❤️

MatthewLavender018: Speak for yourself, handsome. 😏

Derek_Black19: Oh c'mon don't try and pity me, you're the prettiest one in this chat.

Derek_Black19: You know, I'm really starting to like you now.

Derek_Black19: But who couldn't. You're gorgeous.

MatthewLavender018: Oh c'mon you can do better than that. Act like you actually want me to like you.

Derek_Black19: How's this baby?

MatthewLavender018: Holy

MatthewLavender018: Jesus

MatthewLavender018: Jesus has answered my prayers.

MatthewLavender018: Fuck, you've got me now, handsome. Boy, oh, boy am I enjoying and keeping that picture. Forever.

Derek_Black19: Oh dear what have I done.

~

I chuckled at the picture, I still remember how much I obsessed over that picture, I used to look at it every time I wanted to jack off.

I still remembered how much I drooled when I finally got to see Derek's body in real life, that was the best night I ever had.

Still is the best night I ever had.

I shut off my phone, setting it on the table beside me, trying, and failing, to wipe the tears away from my eyes.

I fell back on my bed, making myself into a little cocoon as I cradled my legs into a vulnerable position.

Suddenly, I heard the jingle of keys and the sounds of a door creaking open.

As I heard the sound of me and Derek's room open I shoved my head back onto the pillow, quickly putting the blankets on top of me.

"Matthewwww areeee you still awakeeee, babes?" Derek slurred out as he closed the door, and carelessly threw his jacket on the floor.

I kept my mouth closed as I heard Derek sit down on the bed, throwing his arms across me.

"Matthewww, babes, I'm sorryyyy." Derek whispered, his breath reeking of alcohol.

I opened my mouth before catching myself and closing it back up, even though I desperately wanted to know why Derek was apologizing.

"I fucked someone, andd I couldn't stoppppp thinkinggg of youuu." Derek said, before I heard the sound of his loud snores as he fell asleep.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I released a quiet sob, before I quickly covered my mouth afraid of waking up Derek.

A small smile crept on my face as I cuddled into Derek further placing my hand on his, quietly falling to sleep.

I might still love you, but that doesn't mean you can make me forgive you for what you've done this easily. I'm just cuddling up next to you only for tonight...only for tonight.

Sorry for the super late update and the extremely short chapter! 😁 Anyways, make sure to comment and vote for this chapter. Ciao!~