08

Kyle's P.o.v

I stared at my ring smiling as I droned out the teachers blabbering about History.

How did I get so lucky? I wonder why fate decided to gift me with such an amazing Master and lover.

"Hey fag, whatcha staring at, huh?"

My bully, Jorge, got up from his seat and leaned over my desk before reaching out for my ring.

"Don't you dare touch it!"

I startled myself at what I yelled, I didn't realize I was that protective of my ring, especially since Jorge is gonna beat my ass now.

"Excuse me, faggot?!"

"You're excused."

What the fuck am I doing?! I'm in deep shit now.

"Why don't you just shut your mouth, huh fag?!"

"Oh but if I did you wouldn't have anyone to clean up the shit you're spitting out, now can I?"

(A/n: Yes, I know that was a crappy comeback; just pretend that it was the best comeback you've ever heard, well read.)

"That's it fag, you're getting it now!"

He reached over to me his ginormous hands coming closer and closer to me—

"Mr. York if you don't sit down this instant, I will punish you!" Mr. Cane yelled out startling the whole class.

For some reason that almost sounded like the way a Dom would talk to their Sub, ...oh dear baby Jesus, that's just nasty.

I swear to a baby Jesus, Jorge sat down faster than a lightning bolt.

Yup, they def have a BDSM relationship.

Matthew's P.o.v (Kyle's brother)

I was laying on my bed bored outta my mind.

What to do? What to do? Hmm, I could make a small chocolate building and then eat the whole thing like the fatass that I was, OR, I could call my bf Derek. I'll choose the latter.

I swiftly picked up my phone from where it had laid on my nightstand.

_______________________________

Contacts

Mom ( 🌸❤🌸 )

Dad ( non-existent like my dick )

Kyle ( 🙄🙃🙄 )

Der-bear ( ❤️🍆❤️)

_______________________________

I clicked my boo's contact and pressed call.

Derek is bold and Matthew is italic:

Hey baby!~

Hi Der! Anyways, where would you yesterday?

I just went to the mall...with a friend.

Alright *laughter* what friend specifically?

Oh, just someone you don't know.

Al...right. So, where are you right now?

Just at the grocery store buying food, you?

Sitting on my bed, ya know, the usual lazy me.

Yeah *chuckle* I know.

Yup. Anyways have you met my brother, Kyle.

...Kyle. That's your brother's name?

Yeah, so yes or no.

Uh...no I haven't met him. Why the sudden question?

Oh, it's just he's at school right now and I just remembered.

And, you're not at school?

Nope. *cheeky smirk*

Why?

I just didn't wanna go, what's with the question, you gonna spank me for missing school or something. *laughter*

...No, it's just that I was wondering, that's all.

Ok. *slight giggle*

Anyways, love, I have to go, I'm at the check out right now. Need to socialize now. *audible groan*

You and socializing *snort* bye, love you!~

Bye...love you too.

I pressed end call and sighed as I was bored again.

Why did my baby have to leave me?!

I fake cried before getting up to go build a building of chocolate and eat it all, then feel guilty for a minute or two before getting over it.

Yay! Time for my other baby!

As I walked to the kitchen or as I call it, heaven. I almost slipped on a phone.

What the hell! What is Kyle's phone doing on the floor?

I picked it up about to put it back before I saw the screen light up.

Derek: Hey baby!~ Just got your phone number, hope you're happy! P.s I won't tell you who I got your phone number from, it's a secret. 😆😇😆

Author's P.o.v

Crack!

Was the only sound you heard before you heard Matthew's heart shattering sobs echoing throughout the house.

He had fallen to his knees hugging them in both his arms after he had thrown Kyle's phone across the room in anger and sadness.

He was crestfallen as he sobbed his heart out, he might've appeared to cry to quick and misread the situation but he had been with Derek for 3 years, and now his 3 year long relationship is in shambles.

Furthermore, he had already had a suspicion about Derek. With all his daily get-aways, hiding things everywhere and denying everything when getting questioned about it, and the way that he never looked Matthew in the eye anymore.

Hope you liked it!~ Also, sorry for dropping such a bomb in this chapter; I know 0-100 real quick. But, I had to do it, after all I have so many plans for this book! Ciao!~