** 27 **

A/n: Prepare yourselves children! This chapter will get very steamy!

Kyle's P.o.v

Stepping out of the shower I carefully wrapped a towel around my small frame, making sure to cover up my butt just in case my mate gets any bad ideas.

Tying the end of the towel in a small knot I walked out of the bathroom, and noticed that my mate was still there, looking down and deep in thought.

"Cole?" I said, breaking his thoughts as he suddenly stared up at me in surprise.

"Oh, hey love. Sorry about that, got a little distracted is all." Cole said, a content smile on his face.

"Ok, anyways, is the laundry done yet? I need my clothes." I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah, but it's still in the dryer, I can get them for you if you want." Cole said, already getting up and walking towards the door.

"Cole you don't hav—"

"It's alright love, besides, I don't want you to walk out here with the possibility of flashing someone, that ass is only for my eyes." He said a smirk adorning his face.

Rolling my eyes I chuckled a little, "Fine whatever, I'll just be here then."

Cole smiled and nodded before walking out of the room and shutting the door.

Sighing I sat down on the bed, and looked around the room for something to occupy myself with.

Catching the sight of a belt sticking out from behind a door I smiled rolling my eyes.

"I swear he's so lazy, he could've at least tried to organize his belts." I whispered to myself, retightening the knot as I stood up and walked towards the door.

Opening the door I bent down and picked up the belt from the floor.

Wait.

This...this isn't a belt.

Holy shit.

Quickly glancing up I gasped in pleasant surprise, what I originally thought was a closet was actually a playroom meant for a Master and Submissive.

Dropping the ball gag on the floor I stepped further into the playroom, my eyes lighting up at every single toy that I could spot.

Ball gags, butt plugs, dildos, whips, even a couple of toys meant for masochists.

There were even some toys I didn't know what were used for...and it excited me even further.

I've always been the type of Submissive who was obsessed with sex toys, obviously getting fucked by a real dick is better than a silicone dildo but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy them.

I walked towards one of the many shelves that was there and trailed my hands on the expensive and embellished whips that laid upon them.

Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around my waist as I instinctively stiffened and held onto my towel tightly.

"So I see you've found my playroom, kitten. Do you want Master to please you now?" Cole said, his warm breath creating goosebumps on my skin.

I shivered in excitement and immediately switched to my submissive mode. "Please Master, make your kitten purr."

Chuckling Cole suddenly unwrapped his arms from my waist, causing me to whine in discontent.