15

Cole's P.o.v

He was beautiful, his unnaturally white hair that was black at the roots looked silky soft, and his big ocean blue eyes were adorable.

He was a perfect mate.

And all mine.

"Mate." I whispered smelling his neck, softly groaning at his smell.

"What?" He said, his eyes widening in confusion and fear.

Why was he afraid? I'm his mate.

(A/n: I don't fucking know, let's see, you just smelled his fucking neck like a weirdo.)

Oh god, don't tell me he was human. Ugh, I'm so fucking screwed.

I walked towards the ground, after I rescued him from drowning, although he didn't look very thankful.

I laid him softly, careful to not harm him in any way.

"Um, w-who are you?" He slightly stuttered, his hair falling into his face, deeply contrasting against his rosy red cheeks.

"I'm Cole, Cole Black." I replied, a smirk growing on my face.

He nodded, his hair flopping against his face, before he quickly tucked it behind his ear.

Beautiful.

"A-alright, I'm Kyle." His honey brown eyes were staring at me, curiosity taking over his fear.

Silence took over, as he stared at the sky, his face being gorgeously illuminated by the sun. Making him look even more breath-taking, if possible.

The rushing of water brought me back, reminding me of him jumping into it.

Why did he even jump? Did he even jump, or did someone push him?

The thought of someone pushing my baby made me growl out loud, which brought his attention towards me.

"W-what was that?" He questioned, confusion written all over his face.

"Nothing. Anyways, not to invade your personal business or anything, but why'd you jump? Did someone push you?" I questioned, flicking off his question, I didn't wanna scare off my mate too soon.

"O-oh, well, yeah, someone did push me." His heartbeat quickened, a nervous smile was on his face as he glanced down, playing with his fingers.

He was lying.

I almost let out a growl at my mate lying to me, but held it back. I mean it's not like he knows I'm his mate, I'm just a stranger with a name to him, someone that saved him nothing else.

Now that I'm thinking back to it, when he plunged in the water he didn't even struggle, it was almost like he wanted to drown.

But why?

The thought of my mate wanting to die made me want to hold him tight, and never let him go. Safe, and secured in my arms forever.

"Hey, um, why don't I take you back to my house. N-not to be creepy or anything, but it seems like your cold, I mean you did just jump into a freezing cold river."

I nervously stared at him, as his eyes glazed over, thinking deeply.

He glanced up, his eyes staring into mine, like he was staring into my soul.

"O-ok." He said, standing up, harshly shivering.

I sighed, relieved, and copied him, walking along the narrow path. A simple push, and he could shove me into the water, but I trust that he wouldn't do that.

Once again, silence took over, and all you could hear was the sounds of the wind blowing against our ears.

He was still shivering, his jaw shaking, as his body tried to regain the lost warmth.

I stood closer to him, my natural body heat spreading towards him, hopefully warming him up.

I noticed it did, as he moved closer to me, the shivering stopping completely.

I smiled and glanced down, the corners of his plump, red lips were turned upwards, and his cheeks were still their adorable rosy red.

I saw my house, the familiar brown wood was practically sparkling, a warm feeling bubbled in my stomach.

Home.

Besides me I heard a small gasp, "What?", I asked Kyle, to which he simply shook his head.

"It's just I saw this house earlier, before my friend pushed me off." He was lying again, but not about seeing my house earlier.

Hm, weird.

We got closer, the smell of burning fire was in the air, I guess I forgot to turn the fireplace off.

We walked up the steps, and I grabbed the door handle, stepping inside the place I called home.

"Well, here's my humble abode." I chuckled, slipping off my shoes at the door, gently closing the door.

"Oh, wow, this place is so fucking cool." He shouted, his enthusiasm getting the best of him.

"Watch the language." I said, an angry look taking over my face.

He suddenly lost his enthusiasm, his eyes watering slightly, "Sorry Master."

My eyes widened, as I held back a large groan. My mate just called me Master.

That's fucking hot.

Two updates, in a matter of two days! I'm on a fucking roll, woo! Also, make sure to vote if you enjoyed this chapter, ciao!~