20

Kyle's P.o.v

I woke up to not find Cole next to me, to not feel his warm, and welcoming body hugging me in the safety of his arms.

Instead I woke up to the feeling of cold, metal resting against my arms and legs, wrapping around my body like a snake constricting its prey.

My vision was blurry and my head was killing me, making me conclude that I was knocked out cold before I was kidnapped.

As my vision slightly cleared I looked around the room, midnight black walls surrounding me with curtains blocking out any light from entering the window.

The only way I could see was because of the candles randomly placed around the room in a way that let you see clear enough but not to the point where you could remember what it distinctly looked like.

I slightly moved, adjusting my uncomfortable position only to hear the loud rattles of cold, metal moving.

I glanced down at the metal, it tied me to the freezing cold leather of the chair in a seemingly unbindable way.

I felt my heart start to harshly beat against my chest as panic set in. If I never escaped I would never see Cole again, never see my dearest brother again, and I would never see Derek again, even if he broke my heart, those facts made me panic harder.

I could already feel my sweat dripping down my face, I wanted to see my mate again, I wanted to hug my mate again, I wanted to kiss my mate again, I needed it all.

I need Cole.

Then, in an instant, I could hear the steel door creak open in an eerily way that sent chills down my back.

I swiftly moved my eyes toward the sound, only being able to see a glimpse of a shadow before they quickly shut the door closed, the sound it emitted making me flinch.

"Why hello there baby, long time no see huh?" The voice said, whispering in a ghostly tone.

"W-what do you mean? W-who ar-are you?" I meant to stay that in a demanding voice, but my nervousness got the best of me, making me stutter over my words.

"Oh you don't remember my voice, baby? You don't remember the voice that made you crave me, every, single, day?"

"No I don't remember! Now who are you?!" I shouted, meaning for my voice to sound demanding, which successfully it did this time.

"Alright then baby, why don't I remind you of what you desired every night."

I could hear the footsteps coming closer and closer causing my heart beat rapidly. As they approached me in a slow, menacing manner I started to sweat harder, and my harsh pants got louder and louder.

Suddenly I felt lips attach to mine in a fast manner. I could taste their cherry flavored chapstick, the taste grossing me out, but the thought of someone other than my mate kissing me made me want to puke.

I pushed and pushed but it was to no avail, and I soon realized that they were a girl as I felt breasts being violently shoved against my chest.

I could feel the puke coming up, as she started to unbuckle my jeans in a slow and 'sexy' manner. Then she grabbed my hands and somehow, even though they were still chained to the chair, she placed my hands onto her chest forcing me to cup her breasts as she moaned out loud.

I couldn't hold it back anymore and I felt the vomit come up my throat and land on her, making her slap me and call me disgusting before she ran out of the room, in a hurry to get my puke off her.

I sat down in silence, although I didn't regret vomiting on that whore I regretted letting her touch me like that. My body was for my mate, even if he doesn't want it after what she has done to me.

I felt shame and guilt creep into my chest, making my eyes water and my chest start to dry heave.

As the first few tears fell a loud sob erupted from my chest, and each time a tear fell my cries got louder and my heart beat more erratically.

I screamed in my mind, as I knew that if I screamed out loud she would come back and possibly start to touch me again. All my loud sobbing didn't let me hear the steel door creak open.

'He...lp me Cole.'

I said in my mind before I felt a hard hit to my head and I got knocked down, the chair I was attached to landing on me as my body somehow slightly escaped the chains when it contorted from the fall.

As I could see the black closing in on me I looked up, pink hair along with a bloody crowbar that she was gripping tightly caught my eyes before I blacked out completely.

"Oh how you would regret everything Kyle."

What did ya think? Did you like it? If so make sure to vote, they're always appreciated. Ciao!~