past midnight

july 2nd, 2016

i hate me. i hate the skin that i am coated with. i hate the mind inside my head. i hate the thoughts that run through it, because they're always full of dread. i hate my tainted soul, that spills ink wherever it goes. i hate my crooked heart, the one that never knows when to show. i hate my morals, and how i never seem to remember them. i hate my eyes, and what they choose to see. i hate my insides, that twist me into being sick. i hate my obnoxious dreams- the ones that are always in wrong colors. i hate the way i feel about some things. i hate my marshmallow nose, my tinted teeth, my annoying squeak of a voice. i hate my singing and constant humming. i hate my run down creativeness and artistic ability i thought i had but never did. i hate my inability to speak. i hate my awkwardness. i hate that i let you run away. i hate me for hearing you say...

i hate me. a lot of things, actually.
i hate myself in many ways, it's almost an art form. i hate my mistakes. the ones i seem to do over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.