a note of anger

october 31st, 2016

caution: very strong feelings

TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG TO MAKE YOU HATE ME THIS MUCH.
WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? YOU'VE MADE ME LOOK LIKE SHIT, AND GIVEN EVERYONE A REASON TO DESPISE ME. IS THIS CONTENTMENT YOU SEE IN MY EYES? NO? FUNNY, I'VE NEVER MET ANYONE WHO LIKES TO CHASE AFTER ANGER AS MUCH AS YOU DO. why do you hate me? what did i do? why didn't you just say "hey, i like her too"?

I CAME TO YOU FOR ADVICE. YOU TOLD ME I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL HER. BUT THEN YOU WENT OFF & TOLD HER YOURSELF?? just to make me look like the bitch i am, right?

"i'm sorry, but she needed to know." WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, THEN? instead you said, "you don't need to tell her anything; you guys aren't committed." hah, you're damn right we aren't. especially after you gave her kisses in the dark, dead flowers of appreciation, and a reason to dislike me.

it was my information that you so carelessly gave away. you didn't even think twice, that, maybe? i would be so, fucking, disappointed. that i would be so, terribly sad. and that all my trust in you, would be pronounced DEAD.

i hate you. but this is what you wanted, no? you schemed & plotted to get what you wanted-- well now you do. so guess what--

i hate you.