Chapter 3

The day dragged on for Camila. Luckily, she had made two new friends who she sat with at lunch and had some classes with. Dinah and Normani. Dinah was really loud and confident, she had light skinned tone to her body and had hair that went just below her shoulders styled as loose curls. Normani had dark skin and she was just slightly smaller than Dinah. Her hair was extremely curly and was a normal length. Both girls was extremely friendly to Camila and found out they had a lot in common at lunch. They soon exchanged numbers before the bell rang dismissing everyone.

Now it was last lesson and Camila couldn't wait to go home but, she had to get through the dreaded lesson of P.E. Camila jogged out of the changing room in her blue shorts and white baggy shirt, wearing her black trainers. The gym class was very big and occupied the end of the field next to the white stadium seats that had been scattered around. She eyed it up debating wether or not to skip P.E, Camila had skipped lessons before so it wasn't much of big deal. She soon heard her teacher shouted something about 30 jumping jacks and that was enough to send Camila scrambling under the stadium seats. Once ducking her head under all the metal bars, she seen a group of students in their kits sitting in a circle and obviously had the same idea as her. She hoped they would be nice enough to let her stay.

"Camila Cabello, right?" One of the three people said as they all stared at Camila with blank expressions.

"How do you kno--"

"Ignore him, he's a weirdo." Another one stood up as she dusted herself off then, pulling her tongue out at the boy playfully. "I'm Lauren Jauregui." She smirked mischievously, standing next to the smaller girl and resting her arm on Camila's shoulder. "That weirdo is Michael and the other guy is Luke." They both waved in unison as Lauren grabbed Camila's arm making her sit down next to Lauren and opposite the two guys.

"So, what brings you here?" Luke asked questioningly, getting a small plastic bag of white powder from his pocket and dangling it between his two fingers. "You here for...?" He raised his eyebrow glancing between Camila and the white powder.

"No, I'm just skipping P.E." Camila gulped nervously feeling all their eyes on her as he shoved the bag back into his pocket quickly.

"It's the worst lesson." Lauren rolled her eyes irritatedly as Luke stared down at his phone, squinting his eyes at the screen.

"Me and Mikey need to met someone, so see you guys later?" Luke announced mysteriously, putting his phone away as they both stood up getting a small nod of approval from Lauren. "It was nice meeting you, Camila, see you around." Luke grinned shooting her a quick wink, which she returned by giving him a small wave back.

Camila sat opposite Lauren with her arms dangle over her knees as she gazed at the mysterious girl. She was incredibly beautiful, the first thing Camila thought to herself. Her green mesmerising eyes piercing holes into anyone and catching people into trapping trances like foolish flies. Her long jet black hair cascaded down her shoulders randomly, but each strained of hair didn't look out of place for a second. She had dark red lipstick that made her look so kissable and made her pearl white teeth stand out. Camila found herself in one of those trapping trances and quickly glanced somewhere else. A small chuckle escaped Lauren's plum lips as if she knew what Camila was thinking, this made the smaller girl blush to the colour of Lauren's lips.

Time flew by quickly, Lauren continued to watch everyone play sports from under the stairs, not paying much attention to Camila. Why did she feel so disappointed by this? She had known the girl for less than 30 minutes, she was just fond of the girl. Lauren messed with her necklace, biting on the small cross that was attached to the necklace as her green eyes darted around the field.