Chapter 17

Lauren felt the panic rush through her as Camila and her exchanged worried glances. Lauren felt the room start spinning as her breathing started to become faster and a wave of sickness washed over her body. Was she having a panic attack?

"My parents are going to find out, oh fuck, I knew this was a bad idea, oh shit, fuck!" Lauren's cursed as she sat on the edge of bed and held her head in her hands.

However, something played on Camila's mind, that sentence Lauren had said. I knew this was a bad idea. It hurt Camila more than it should have and she kept over analysing it. Perhaps, it was just something blurted in a moment of madness.

"Hey, hey! Lauren, everything's going to be fine, stop panicking." Camila said softly as she lifted Lauren's chin up and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "I'm going to talk to her, stay here."

Lauren nodded quickly as she exhaled heavily, calming herself down. Camila tip toed into her little sister's room as she saw her lying on her bed and typing on her phone carelessly. It seemed like she didn't care about the recent events.

"Hey." Camila said awkwardly as she startled her younger sister and stood besides the bed.

"Sorry, Mila, for interrupting you and Lauren." Sofi apologised as she sat up and let Camila sit down on the edge of the bed.

"It's fine, but I need to promise not to tell anyone about me and Lauren, okay?" Camila smiled slightly, also putting on a serious tone.

"Not even mommy and daddy?" Questioned her 8-year-old sister as she furrowed her eyebrows confusingly. "You know they'd by okay with it, because they love you."

"No one." Camila said sternly. "It's just because of Lauren's parents, they're not as accepting as our parents."

"Why?" Sofi asked again as she pouted slightly, feeling sorry for Lauren.

"It's... urgh... well they think it's bad, but that's because they're stupid and we don't listen to silly people like that, do we?" Camila smiled as the two Cabello's nodded in sync and Camila patted Sofi knee comfortingly.

"Is Lauren your girlfriend?" Sofi smiled as she looked up at Camila, waiting for an answer.

"Well, it's... kinda... complicated." Camila frowned slightly, not knowing the answer to that question herself. "Anyway, no more questions, make sure you don't tell anyone."

Sofi nodded as Camila kissed her forehead and pulled her into a tight hug. They pulled away from the embrace as Camila made her way back into her bedroom, where Lauren was panting heavily. She was still having her panic attack. Camila finally understood how terrified Lauren was off her parents finding out about this little secret. She sat down on the bed next to Lauren as she pulled her into her arms, but Lauren pushed her away.

"I ca-can't, Camila." Lauren whimpered as she stood up from the bed and bit the end of her thumb anxiously.

"What?" Camila gasped as she edged closer to Lauren and reached her hand out to hold Lauren's, but she backed away.

"It's too dangerous, if my parents found out abo--"

She was cut off by Camila's lips locking with Lauren's as Lauren couldn't help but fall for her and slid her arms around Camila's back. Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and peppered kisses down her jawline slowly, nippling on her earlobe sexily.

"Don't Lauren." Camila whispered into
Lauren's ear. "Don't push me away, they'll never find out, trust me please."

Lauren stared into Camila's eyes, seeing the desperation in her chocolate orbs as she tucked strains of hair behind Camila's ear. She nodded slightly as she leaned in, giving Camila a short kiss. Camila smiled happily as she returned the kiss, placing her hand on her cheek and deepening their kiss. Camila tugged on Lauren's hand, leading her to the bed and pushing Lauren back onto the single bed. The taller girl laid down on the bed as Camila wiggled in between Lauren's thighs and rested her head on top of Lauren's chest.