Chapter 24

"Hey girlfriend." Camila sniggered as she surprised Lauren by pinching her waist and causing her to jump up from her locker.

"Shh, someone might her you." Lauren mumbled and closed her locker door over as Camila frowned slightly, trying not to take what she said to heart.

"Sorry." Camila muttered, leaning against the metal lockers and glancing around at each face in the corridor.

"Want to come around to mine tonight?" Lauren smiled as she poked the side of Camila's stomach, not noticing Camila's sad facial expression. "They're going out for the night, so we can be alone."

"Yeah, what time do you want me round?" Camila half smiled, then the two girls began strolled down the hall together and entering the cafeteria.

"4:30pm." Lauren replied, taking a tray from the end of lunch queue and placed a drink and sandwich onto the dirty school tray.

***

Camila strolled down the path, that led to Lauren's house as she knocked gently on the wooden door. Lauren smiled, once she opened the front door as she pulled Camila into the empty household. Lauren cupped Camila's face and crashed their lips, so eager to feel Camila's lips. Lauren hesitantly pulled away, panting heavily from the lack of oxygen and Camila did the same.

"Well, that was certainly a lovely way to say hello." Camila laughed, looking down at what Lauren was wearing and giggled to herself, yanking on the ingredient-covered apron. "What's this for?"

Lauren just smiled excitedly, grabbing Camila's hand and dragged her into the kitchen. Camila's heart melted as she seen a table set up with a candle in the middle, radiating light for that area of the room. Rose petals were scattered over the square table and two delicious looking plates were set opposite each other.

"This way, Madam." Lauren grinned, copying a terrible french accent as she guided Camila to the table, pulling out a chair for the smaller girl and shuffled the seat towards the table.

She grabbed a bottle of juice and poured it into a glass; obviously not being able to drink liquor in her house. The two dark haired girls were seated parallel to one another as Camila couldn't suppress her goofy smile, cutting into the steak Lauren had prepared for them.

"This is... wonderful, Lauren." Camila said breathtakingly, chewing on a slice of steak and feeling her tastebuds melt from the succulent taste.

"I wanted to do something nice for you." Lauren gazed down at her plate as she chopped down on the side food, chips, and took a light swig off her beverage. "I can tell you're getting fed up of keeping our relationship a secret."

"I'm not, it's jus--"

"No, you don't have to explain because I would also feel annoyed and tired if I was in your position." Lauren sighed heavily, placing chunks of steak in her mouth and chewed them up as she digested them down.

"I don't care how secretive we have to be, I will never get bored of you." Camila reassured Lauren as the taller girl felt swarms of butterflies attack her stomach and smiled joyfully to herself.

After an amazing dinner and an intriguing conversation, Lauren took their dirty dishes and placed them in the sink. She started to clean the dishes as she felt Camila's body press up against hers and the brunette ran her hands along Lauren's abdomen, causing her to bit her lower lip. Camila kissed the back of Lauren's neck seductively as Lauren dried her hands and turned around to face Camila. The two dark haired girls smashed lips as Lauren ran her hands over Camila's ass and squeezed it tightly, making Camila gasp out loud, so Lauren could force her tongue in deeper.