Chapter 25

Nothing stays perfect forever, eventually it all comes crashing down and you were so blinded by the temporary happiness you forgot to prepare for hurricane, that's ready to create a path of destruction with no leftover survivors.

Lauren held Camila's chin lightly and guided her lips onto the brunette's as they shared a perfect, long, deep kiss, whilst the loud music gently played in the background. The bedroom door crept open and in came the hurricanes; Lauren's parents. The two dark haired girls pulled away from each and jumped out of the bed from one another shamefully.

However, Lauren's parents had already seen the sin that the two girls had done and judging by how they were dressed didn't come off any better. Her parents facial expression were only blank for a few seconds until the realisation hit them and that turned to anger.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui, what on earth do you think you're doing!" Clara screamed from the top of her lungs and her dad moved towards Lauren, grabbing her forearm tightly as Camila slipped her jeans back on.

"Mother, it's no--"

"Don't you even dare speak right now." Lauren's mother said in a slow threatening tone, before turning towards Camila and giving her a disgusted look. "And you, don't ever go near my daughter again, now get off my property before I call the police."

Camila bit her lower lip worryingly, staying still for a few moments and looking over at Lauren as if to ask if she'll be okay. Lauren nodded slowly and Camila picked up the rest of her clothes, darting out of the house as quick as she could. Once she got down the street, she leaned against the wall and shoved on her shoes tiredly as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

Everything happened so quickly and Camila hadn't prepared for this, she thought they'd never get caught by Lauren's parents, ever. How could they of been so careless? Camila sighed heavily and made her trip home, staring at little things in the side walk like the cracks in the stone slabs.

She entered the empty household and once she closed the front door, she bursted into uncontrollably tears. She dug her hands into the palms of her hands and sobbed hard into them. She was overwhelmed with what had happened. She was worried, frightened, fed up and tired. Her cries echoed through the hallow house as she heard footsteps from the kitchen. She quickly wiped away her tears when she saw her father approach her, panicking.

"Sweetie, are you okay?!" Alejandro pestered, rubbing her arm comfortingly as Camila shook her head firmly and flashed a fake smile.

"I'm fine, it's nothi--"

"It's clearly something bad, now tell me I'm very concerned." Her fathers tone softened and relaxed as Camila fiddled her thumbs, deciding if she should tell him what was the matter.

She never was really open with her dad, although they were extremely close but whenever Camila needed advice or upset she'd go to her mother. Most of the time her father wasn't really there to comfort her, since he works away a lot but Camila understood the commitment to his job.

"I have a girlfriend, dad." Camila stated as her father smiled widely and nodded calmly seeing that Camila seemed nervous telling him this.

"I know, honey, your mother told me about Lauren and she wasn't happy she smoked, but teenagers will be teenagers." Alejandro chuckled, ruffling Camila's hair as her mouth gaped open slightly, not sure what to say. "If that girl has broke your precious little heart--"

"No, she hasn't done anything." Camila gulped and shook her head again as her facial expression turned to sadness, remembering what had happened.

"What is it then, Mija?" Alejandro asked again as Camila could feel the lump in her throat form and her eyes started to water.