Chapter 15

This area was dark and dimly lit, the people imitated Camila and she didn't feel safe. Well, everytime she clenched onto Lauren's forearm she'd feel a whole lot better. Lauren had took her into a dodgy part of town, where they had weird clubs or venues for local bands playing. Lauren explained to Camila how Luke, Michael and Zayn's band was playing tonight so they had to go.

Lauren kept Camila close to her as she walked up to the entrance of the building and gave a cheeky wink to the bouncers, before they let her and Camila in. The music blared loudly as people all gathered across the bar to the front of the stage. Some already drunk before the first band was on. Lauren held Camila's hand and pulled her through the crowd as she entered the large bathroom. Camila felt like such an outcast, since she was the only one wearing another colour than black.

"Lauren!" Ally yelled, running from the end of the bathroom and over to Lauren as she pulled her into a tight hug.

"Hey." Lauren smiled down at Ally as Camila stood behind the taller girl awkwardly.

"Look what Luke gave me." Ally winked as she pulled a tiny bag full of white powder. "We haven't had any since the end of summer!"

"I think you've already had some." Lauren laughed as she took the bag off of Ally and stared at it, debating whether to have some or not.

"I'm going the loo." Ally flashed a drowsy smile as she stumbled into one of the stalls.

Camila tugged on Lauren's arm, causing her to turn around and Camila just shook her head with disappointment. She held Lauren's hand loosely, after checking that no one was around and stared into Lauren's green orbs.

"Don't." Camila whispered firmly as she glanced down at the bag and back up at Lauren.

They parted once Ally came back out of the toilet stall and she handed the little bag back to Ally, whilst shaking her head. Ally understood what that meant and shoved it back into her pocket. Lauren pulled Camila's arm and dragged her back into the livelihood as the taller girl directed them over to Luke, Michael and Zayn who where sat at a round table in the corner.

"Oh hey Camila." Luke grinned as she sat down next to him, feeling him shuffle closer.

Lauren was seated on the other side of Camila as she looked over at Luke's pint of beer and yanked it off the table. Luke glared at confusingly as Lauren chugged down the whole pint in front of everyone, causing them all to start laughing apart from Luke. Lauren excused herself from the table and went over to the bar as she ordered two shots for everyone and for herself three pints. She strolled back to the table and rolled her eyes once seeing Luke with his arm draped around Camila's shoulders.

She placed the tray down and everyone took their small shot glasses, downing them quickly. Everyone put the empty glasses in the middle of the table and Lauren sipped her beverage, watching Luke whisper into Camila's ear as she giggled in response. Lauren practically wanted to hit Luke right in the jaw, but she was overreacting as usual; they were just being friendly. Luke placed his hand on Camila's thigh as he smirked slightly and continued whispering into Camila's ears.

"Luke, can you get us another drink?" Lauren said sternly as he rolled his eyes and looking over the table.

"You have two and a half pints." Luke responded as he nodded towards the drinks.

Lauren picked up her currently drink and downed it instantly as she picked up the next the two glasses and downed the within a few minutes. Luke stared at her in shock as he jumped to his feet and joining the long queue at the bar.