Chapter 11

Before Lauren could reply to ally's message, a unknown number rang Lauren's phone as she held the phone up to her ear, answering it.

"Hello?" Lauren said with a slight confused tone to her voice as she gripped her phone tensely.

"I'm outside." Said the mysterious voice, however Lauren knew it was Camila once she looked out of her bedroom window.

"Camila, you need to fucking leave now, I mean it if my parents see you and realise that you're not relig--"

"Just come outside!" Camila yelled down the phone as she hung up and waited impatiently outside Lauren's house.

Lauren crept downstairs, but her parents had noticed Camila before Lauren could get her to leave. Now, Camila was standing in her house wth her parents. Oh great.

"Lauren, how rude of you letting a guest stand outside!" Her mother scolded as Lauren stood next to Camila, giving her death glares for getting her into this situation.

"It's fine, Mrs. Jauregui, I just needed to speak with Lauren... over a school assignment." Camila smiled sweetly as she glanced between Lauren's mother and father, giving off a good impression.

"We'll be in the quiet living room." Lauren rolled her eyes, yanking Camila's arm and tugging her into the quiet room.

The two girls took a seat on the soft sofa as they both stared into a blank space, letting the awkward silence grow louder between them. What was Lauren supposed to say? Was she going to even tell Camila that she had remembered calling her a slut and later on kissing her. She had to. They needed to bury what happened and move on. Camila didn't really know how to word this, nor did she know where to start.

Camila scanned her chocolate orbs around the lounge. It was obvious to be able to see that the family were religious since the walls had different crosses over them and painted portraits of important people to do with their religion. The bookcase had different types of bibles and religious books stacked on each shelve. Above the fireplace, small figurines of religious characters, like Jesus, stood proudly along with a small bottle of holy water.

"I'm sorry for what I did." Lauren sighed, propping her elbows onto her thighs as she dug her face into her palms, wanting to forget everything.

"Austin is recovering." Camila laughed as she remembered the earlier memory of the overly confident boy, who didn't bother to look at Camila's face whilst speaking to her.

"I'm glad." Lauren flashed a small smile as a wave of guilt washed over her, haunting her of the terrible things she had done.

"He's kinda of a douche, I think." The brown eyed girl chuckled and stared down at her hands, trying to get the awkward vibe away. "Perfect for a slut, eh?" She teased, making Lauren feel worse about herself.

"Again, I'm really sorry." Lauren whined as she continued to bury her face into her hands and cringed slightly at the memory.

"Of course, I'm your slut." Camila snickered as she knew she was making Lauren uncomfortable from her actions.

"I'm really sorry about that, too." Lauren gulped as she rubbed the back of her neck anxiously and avoided eye contact with Camila.

"Sorry for..." Camila trailed her words wanting Lauren to say what she done specifically.

"Sorry for kissing you." Lauren whispered through gritted teeth as Camila sniggered at Lauren's obvious embarrassment. However, Camila was okay with it now, it was probably because she enjoyed the kiss more than she should have.