Chapter 32

Heaving in and out, Camila's exposed chest rose and fell erratically as she collapsed on the bed next to Lauren. There was a moment of silence, whilst the two dark haired girls stared up at the ceiling. Neither of them could believe what had just happened between them. Lauren was the first to get up and, yet again, being confident with her body, stood naked carelessly in the bedroom, before she began putting her clothes on. Camila copied and slipped on her pants and shirt.

"Thank you." Lauren whispered as she began putting on her leather jacket.

"For what? Sex?" Camila asked dumbfounded and slight sarcastic.

"No." Lauren shook her head as she played with the zip on her coat. "For helping last night with the drug shit... I said some uncalled stuff to you and you still where there for me, even after what I did."

"It's fine, Lauren." Camila smiled faintly as she pulled her shirt over her head. "So... what happens now?"

"Nothing." Lauren replied quickly.

"Why am I not surprised?" Camila muttered under breath and ran her hand through chocolate coloured hair stressfully.

"I'm sorr--"

"Stop apologising." Camila said firmly. "I don't want a half-hearted apology."

Lauren just stared at the ground like a guilty child and nodded gently. After a small awkward silence, Lauren left in a hurry, whilst Camila pinched the bridge of nose and let out a small huff. Why did she think this would mend their relationship? Why did she think they were going to just get back together?

•••

Lauren crashed her lips against Camila's as they fell back against the wall of someone's bedroom. This was their fourth hook-up, since the night of the drug incident. See, they ended up at the same parties and the next morning they ended up in the same bed. Camila pushed Lauren onto the mattress and instantly climbed on her lap, just in time to reattach their eager lips. The brunette grinded her hips against the green eyed girl as she pecked down her neck seductively. Lauren let out a low moan, then lied back on the bed submissively. She couldn't take being bottom anymore and rolled over so she was in between Camila's legs.

"Hey, I wanted to top." Camila groaned as Lauren attacked her neck with sloppy kisses.

"You dominated last week, babe." Lauren husked, licking the side of Camila's throat as the brunette felt a gush of wetness between her thighs, but her heart skipped a beat when she said 'babe'.

In a rush, Lauren pealed her leather jacket off and began to unbutton Camila's shirt. She soon trailed kisses down the brunette's collarbones and chest, leaving more hickeys on top of faded hickeys. Camila pinned Lauren down on the mattress, smirking to herself as Lauren gave in to the submissive role, but still continued to assault her neck with rough kisses. Both girls couldn't believe what was going on between them, but neither of them cared to discuss it. They missed each other, but Lauren wouldn't settle down so, once slightly intoxicated they'd have their night of passion in some way of numbing the pain of one another's hearts. Camila felt like they were back to the old times with the sneaking around, just minus the feelings; the unspoken feelings that Lauren was too scared to admit all over again.

Suddenly the door busted open and in came a muscular dude and a blonde haired girl, obviously trying to find a vacant room. The guy laughed as he called his mates over and shouted to the host, "Josh! There's two hot chicks hooking up in your bed!" Lauren looked up at the boy and shoved Camila off of her, before grabbing her things. "Oh my god! It's Lauren Jauregui!" Lauren panicked as a small crowd gathered by door and cheering and hollering teasingly