1

Lisa's POV

Many years had passed. Too many that I lost count.

I'm still stuck at this bed. Yep, I'm still here since Jen passed away. I heard that want this house to stay vacant.

Ella took care of this house. But after years, no one visited to clean the house anymore.

Ella never visited and I never heard a single word about her family.

I was sitting near the window when I heard a car stopped in front of the house. I stood up and took a peek.

Ella stepped out and I immediately hid under the bed, she might enter the room. I can hear them talking outside the room. One of them was Ella.

After a few minutes. Someone entered the room and slammed the door. I looked at the door and from under the bed, I tried to see who's the person is.

My world stopped when I saw her. A girl entered the room, it's Jen.

I followed her using my eyes, she's holding a box then placed it on the floor. I looked up to her face and she was frowning.

Is she really Jen? Is this girl really Jen?

She's wearing a jeans with ripped, a rubber shoes and small cloth exposing her stomach. Three earrings on the left ear. She and Jen had a very different style but if you look at her face, she really look like her.

My heartbeat became louder, as loud as it beats for Jen.

She picked Jen's things and put it on the box. I wanted to stopped her but I don't want her to freak out. She went out sfter she packed all the things. Once she closed the door. I came out of the bed.

"She looks like Jen. Really looks like Jen" I held my head and pace back and forth inside the room.

"Please come back. Please" I whispered to myself.

After a while, the door opened again and I immediately made my way under the bed. She's holding a cleaning material this time. She placed it on the floor and tied her long hair then started cleaning the room.

I done nothing but to stare at her the whole time. Watching every move she made

She peeked under the bed and slipped the mop she was holding and started cleaning it. Gladly, she didn't used a flashlight or else I'm dead.

Now that she's close. I can tell that she really look like Jen.

She went out after she cleaned the room. I came out under the bed and placed my ear on the so I can hear what's happening outside, but I can't hear anything.

Who is she? Why does she look like Jen?

-

When the night came. She entered the room and dived at the bed. I saw her lying on the bed with a thing in her hand that she'd been taping (cellphone).

I want to know her. Is she Jen? But it's impossible. Jen was gone

"Fvck, this was really testing me" she yelled wich startled me.

She wasn't talking to anyone but she's yelling. She was glaring at the thing she was holding. I think this girl is crazy.

She suddenly put the thing under her pillow, turned off the light and slept.

-

I woke up late today, it's because I stared at her while she was asleep.

When I look for her under the bed..

SH*T!

My eyes widened on what I saw and immediately looked away.

Stupid Lisa. I saw the girl who look like Jen with her undergarments.

I'm sorry.

"I think this already happened, only this one was worse" I whispered in my mind.

After few minutes, she came out from the bathroom. I followed her feet using my eyes. She went to cabinet and opened it.

SH*T

I covered my mouth using my hand when I saw her towel fell onto the floor.

"What should I wear?"

I saw her wear her panty so I turned around even though I can only see her feet. Minutes passed when she exited the room. I took a glance at the door before I came out from the bed. The things that she used was scattered on the floor.

I wanted to clean all these but she might be confuse if I do.

Until now I have lots of questions I wanted to ask to her. What was her connection with Jen and why does she looks like her?

I badly wanna know.