42

Lisa's POV

[Flashback]

I was holding her lifeless body while crying and shouting her name non-stop. I hugged her tightly. I can't believe that she's dead.

I stopped crying when I suddenly felt her breath.

"Nini--you're alive. You're alive, Nini!" I said while looking at her face. I started to cry because of happiness.

After a few seconds, an ambulance arrived. They placed Nini on a stretcher then they went to the hospital. Isabelle, Tanya, Bam, Nayeon, Irene and Alexis also came here to check what happened.

"What happened?" Isabelle asked. I didn't said a single word and answered them with tears.

"Ma'am, we need to send you to the hospital too." a nurse said to me.

I ignored her and walked to the burning car of Nini's family. They were lots of people looking at it and firemen who's trying to die the fire down.

I stared at the car and kept on crying. I suddenly felt dizzy. I fell into my knees and everything suddenly went black.

"Lisa!"

[End of Flashback]

Jennie's POV

I was walking at a mall. I was with Jisoo but I told her that I want to roam around alone.

I was at a store and looking at some of their clothes when someone suddenly called my name.

"Jennie!" I turned to look who called me and found a girl who's inside the store too.

I just looked at her, I don't know her so I went back on looking at the clothes.

"Hey Jennie." she said. I looked at hee again and she was walking towards me.

"Are you referring to me?" I asked.

I got confused when she suddenly laughed.

"It's only been three years and you already forgot about me? My beautiful face didn't became more beautiful that much." she said while laughing.

"Sorry, but I don't really know you." I seriously said.

"Duh, I'm Irene. And what drama is this? Why're you wearing those kind of clothes?" she asked.

I stared at her for a moment, trying to familiarize her face, but I don't really know her. And why was she talking to me like she really know me?

"I'm sorry Miss, you must've mistake me as someone." I said.

"Jennie, what the?" she said with disbelief.

One night more thing that made me confuse was she knows who I am. I placed the clothe  that I was holding back at where it was and walked outside the store. I looked at the store once again and she was still looking at me. Weird.

I walked further and saw Jisoo.

"Jen, where have you been? I've been looking for you." she said.

"Just looked at some clothes." I answered. She held my hand and we walked out of the mall.

We entered her car. She started the engine and was now driving when I asked her.

"Jisoo, I saw a girl back at the store. She knows me." I said.

"W-who is it?" she asked.

"Her name was Irene, do you know her?" I asked that seemed to make Jisoo stop.

"I-Irene? Yeah, she's your friend when you were at c-college." she answered that made me think.

Friend? But why don't I remember her?

"Jen,are you okay?" she asked. I looked at her.

"I'm just mad at myself. Why do I have to lose my memory?" I said. I can't help but to cry.

Jisoo pulled the car over and hugged me. I felt her kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. Maybe you'll remember everything someday." she said while hugging me tightly.

[Flashback]

I can feel my whole body aching, I forced my eyes to open. I was being blinded by the light. I was surrounded by white walls. I looked at in front of me and saw a girl looking at me. She looks happy but she was crying because I can feel her tears dropping on my cheeks.

"Nini." she said.

I tried to speak. I forced my mouth to open and utter a word.

"Who are you?" I asked.

My vision was getting more blurry as seconds passed. Until I can't barely see her.

That was the last time I saw that girl. Jisoo was the one who kept on visiting me the next days. Jisoo was the one who told me that I was Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

"Good morning Jen." she greeted while smiling.

I don't know who is she but I feel like I do know her before and she really do know me. Sometimes I'm thinking that she was the girl I saw before but I have a strong feeling that, that wasn't her.

Jisoo was so kind. She always visits me to take care of me.

One day, she told me that we needed to leave and go abroad and let the doctors there treat me.

She told me that I met and accident and got in coma for 5 months. She said she doesn't want to tell me everything yet because It won't help on my condition.

"Jisoo." I called. I was sitting on a wheelchair and she was packing the things needed before we go abroad.

"Why?" she asked.

"Jisoo,tell me everything, I'm ready." I said, but I was really scared.

She kneeled in front of me. She was looking at my eyes and I was doing the same. I was waiting for her to tell me who I really was.

"Jen--you and your family met an accident." she started that made me nervous.

"Where are they now, Jisoo?" I asked.

"Jen..they're gone. They died on that accident." Jisoo said that made my tears escape my eyes.

I don't know but I'm hurt even tho I don't remember anything from my past, I don't know who are they but I'm hurt because I lost them and I'm all alone now.

"Sorry Jen." she said while crying in front of me.

"Jisoo, who really are you in my life?" I asked. She'd beed taking care of me but I had no clue on who she was.

"I'm your girlfriend." she answered.

I got more mad at myself because I don even remember her because of this damn amnesia.

We left Korea and went to US, and I met Jisoo's Mom there.

Until one night. We're in a park that time and I got surprised when the place suddenly light up.

"Jisoo loo--" I looked at my side and saw Jisoo kneeling.

"Jen, you don't know how much I love you. I love you since the day we've met. Too bad you don't remember that day." she said.

"Jen, let's start again and make new wonderful memories." she said then she get something in her pocket, It was a box. She opened it and I saw a ring in it.

"Will you marry me?" she asked.

I still don't remember everything in my past and especially my memories with her. But she had done so many good things to me and assure that she really loves me. Maybe I don't feel my love to her yet because I can't still remember anything. But maybe if every memory came back to me, I'll love her as much as she loves me.

"Yes." I said.

Jisoo smiled widely. She wore me the ring then stood up and embraced me in a tight hug.

After 3 years, Jisoo and I decided to go back in Korea to meet her relatives, visit my family at the cemetery and the wedding will also be here.