28

Lisa's POV

I know who I really am.

I am the only child of Marco Manoban and Samantha Kim-Manoban.

Dad was a part of Mafia and my Mom doesn't know about it. I was the first one who found it out because I caught him.

I'm a student and was with my friends who were Chonnasorn Sajakul (Sorn) and Hwang Yeji. The three of us decided to make a time machine. And that was the machine that Nini saw.

We made it in the underground which was my favorite place. They thought that the three of us were just hanging out there, but we're already building a time machine.

We tried to make one for fun, but we didn't expect that we actually made one. We promised not to tell it to anyone, but Sorn betrayed us.

Flashback

"Wooh! Victory for us!" Yeji said and the happiness was seen on her eyes.

"I told you guys that we can do it!" Sorn said.

"But we're not sure if it's really working because none of us used it." I said.

Until me and Yeji noticed that something was off with Sorn this pass few days. So we decided to follow her when she told us that she'll go somewhere.

She went to a place where people rarely go. There was a lot of people who was guarding the place, so me and Yeji took extra careful.

Sorn was standing in front of ten men who were older than us. I can say that they were all rich because of their clothes.

"How was the time machine?" the guy who was holding a glass of wine asked.

Yeji and I looked at each other with shocked expression. How did they know about the time machine? Did you betrayed us Sorn?

My question was answered when she spoke.

"It was done."

"And when were you planning to give to us? We're ready to pay you millions of dollars." the other one said with a smile plastered on his lips.

"Soon." she simply said.

After a few minutes, a man arrived. I was able to recognize him when the light revealed his face.

Dad.

What was he doing here? Does he know those person talking to Sorn?

"Goodevening, Mr. Manoban." Sorn greeted and my Dad just nodded his head.

After Sorn betrayed us, we never trusted her again.

"Lisa, I already knew who was those men." Yeji said then I looked at her.

"They were Mafias." she added.

That's when I found out that Dad was part of Mafias, but why?

We were at the dining table and was eating silently that time. I can't even look at my Dad, I felt so much amger. Why did he joined them? Why did he hid it from my Mom?

I didn't even ate a single food in my plate when I stood up. I can't sit here any longer.

"You're already done?" Mom asked.