10

Jennie's POV

I'm not liking the way heart beat anymore so I stood up.

"You feeling better?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah" I went in front of the mirror and tied my hair into a bun when the doorbell suddenly rung.

I went downstairs and when I opened the door, the face of Jisoo welcomed me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"Goodmorning Jen" she said and entered.

"You didn't attend school yesterday so I got worried." she said.

"How did you know where I lived?" I asked.

"I asked someone"

"And who's that someone?"

"Oops, I didn't asked it. I read it at your records at school office." she said then laughed.

She went to the kitchen and placed the things that she's bringing with her. She put some of it at the fridge.

"What are those?" I asked.

"Obviously...foods" she answered.

"Let's eat. I brought some fast food" she then went close to me and touched my forehead.

"You're fever isn't that high anymore. That's good" she said while looking at me.

She told me to sit down as she prepare the foods.

"Where are they?"

"Who?"

"Your family?"

"I'm alone here"

"What?! You're alone when you were sick?!" she asked not believing me.

Actually, I'm not alone 'cause Lisa was with me.

"I can manage" I said then smiled at her.

"Is that so? Let's eat then." she and sat in front of me.

I stood up after I ate.

"I'll just go to the bathroom" I was already at the bathroom when I heard a thud coming from upstairs.

*thuuuud*

I suddenly remembered Lisa.

Oh no! Jisoo!

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Jisoo making her way to my room.

"Wait!" I shouted.

"I heard something at your room" she said.

"That's okay. Maybe it's my thing that fell off" I answered.

"Let's check then"

"No! My room is a mess and I don't want you to see it" I stopped her while holding her arm.

"Let me clean it?"

"No! I'll do it later"

"Hmm..okay" she said then make her way downstairs. I released a sigh of relief.

"You ditched classes" I asked.

"Yes. It's because you didn't go to school yesterday" she said while smiling.

*Triple Kill*

"What was that?" Jisoo asked with confusion in her eyes.

"That's nothing"

"You're playing DOTA?"

"Nope"

"Then why--"

"Maybe K-kai accidentally p-played some video a-at YouTube. Yeah, my brother" I said stuttering.