4

Lisa's POV

It's already late but Jennie wasn't home yet. I was under the bed, staring at the door and waiting for her.

I heard a noise coming from the window so I turned to look at it.

"Sht, this was harder than I thought" Jennie said when I saw her using the window as she enters the room.

She was about to fall so i flew to her and catched her. Her arms was wrapped on my neck. We're so close to each other and I can smell her breath. She's drunk.

"You're drunk"

"Hehe, you're a good catcher" she said while laughing. She's really drunk.

"Why did you drink? And why did you used the window? There's a front door madam" I said.

"You're so pretty and handsome at the same time. See? I fell to you" She tapped my cheek then smiled.

"It's because Mom will scold me, so don't tell her okay?" She placed her index finger on my lips telling me to shut up.

She's definitely drunk. She's like a crazy woman. I carried her and made my way to the bed.

"Hey Hey, why're you carrying me?" she protests.

"Shut up" I said as I laid her down on the bed.

She's really hard to handle. She's a girl but she's drinking and going home late. I never experienced it to Jen.

-

The next morning. I woke up before her. I can feel her getting up from the bed.

"Argh, my head hurts so bad" she said while massaging her temple.

I went out from under the bed and looked at her. "Hangover" I said.

"Yeah I know" she frowned at me.

"Why did you drink at the first place?"

"None of your business" she jumped from the bed and started stripping off.

"Woah, go to the bathroom young lady" I said then turned my back from her.

"Hahaha, I'm on my undergarments. Chill" she said before entering the bathroom.

When I heard the door closed. I turned around.

"She's really different"

-

There's always no one in this house. The only person here was Jennie's brother sometimes.

Night came and Jennie wasn't home yet. It's already 2 in the morning when I heard a car stopped at the house. When I took a look to see who's car was that, I saw Jennie went out from the car and kissed the boy who's driving.

As usual, she entered the room using the window. She was even surprised when she saw me.

"Sht, you startled me" she said.

"Who's that guy? Is he your boyfriend?" I asked.

"That guy? No, I don't even know him." She said then jumped onto her bed.

"If you don't know him, why would you kiss him?" she looked at me.

"You sound like a Dad you know" she said then buried her face on the pillow.

"I'm just telling you that because you're a girl. He can take advantage of you" I explained.

"Well, I'm not that weak to defend myself" she said then closed her eyes.