52

Lisa's POV

It was early in the morning. It rained last night and the trees outside was still wet because of the rain. It was already morning but the sun was hiding behind the clouds.

I opened the window at my room. I smiled when I felt the fresh air on my face. It's been a while since I felt this. Because of this illness, It's like I came back on being stuck on my bed. I can't go anywhere because I needed to rest.

I looked down the house. I furrowed my brows when I saw a black car stopped in front of the house. But I got surprised when I saw who was inside the car.

I immediately opened the door of my room and went downstairs. When made my way downstairs, I saw Nini walking towards the front door to open it.

"I'll take it, Nini." I said. She nodded and went behind me.

I took a deep breath and displayed a smile on my face. I need to look okay.

I opened and saw the three persons that came here to visit.

"Oh, three beautiful girls visited me." I said while smiling.

But instead of smiling back, the two of them cried and hugged me.

"God, Lisa! Why didn't you told about this?!" Aunt Tanya said while crying.

"Lisa, my granddaughter, why did you hide this to us for almost three years?" Isabelle asked while crying.

"Why were you crying? I'm not dead yet." I said while chuckling.

"Don't make a joke like that!" Yeri said while glaring at me and crying.

"You know that I'm not joking, Yeri." i said while smiling at her.

"Sshh! Don't say something like that when Jennie's around, you're hurting her." Aunt Tanya said.

I looked around and saw Nini. I saw it in her eyes, she's hurt.

We were in my room while Nini and Yeri went to the kitchen to prepare us some foods.

"Never do that to Jennie again okay?" Aunt Tanya said.

"Even though I don't want to hurt her, what can I do? That was the truth. I don't want her to believe in something that was impossible. It's better to hurt her now that to hurt more after." I answered.

"Just believe in God, Lisa." Isabelle said wile holding both of my hands.

"I do believe in him. But three years was enough. I'm ready if he'll take me anytime."
I said.

"Why didn't you told us earlier? We can send you to States if we knew it earlier." Aunt Tanya said while crying.

"I did went to States. I lied to you when I told you that I went there for a business trip. I went there and got checked up but the doctors said the same thing." I said.

Nini and Yeri suddenly went it holding trays of foods. I noticed that Nini wasn't smiling since they went here and she's unusually quite. I smiled at her, telling her that everything was alright.

We talked until the three of them need to go back at the Kim's Mansion.

"We'll visit you again tomorrow." Isabelle said.

"You don't have to. This house was pretty far from yours." I said.

"It's not a problem, Lisa. We'll always go here to visit you." Aunt Tanya said.

"Okay, take care. Hey, Yeri, you didn't talked to me since you went here." I said while smiling at her.

She's being quite too and it's really weird.