56; 2 of 2

Jennie's POV

"Hey! Noona! Noona!"I opened my eyes because someone was calling me.

I looked at the person in front of me and saw Idiot. I suddenly remembered what happened a while ago and looked around me. Where am I? Why am I here? And why does Kai looks younger?

I realized that I was in the airplane. Kai was sitting beside me and Mom was sitting beside Kai. Wait, What? Mom was alive?

"Where am I?" I asked confusedly.

"Are you crazy? We're in the airplane. Let's go, we're going home!" Kai said then walked away.

"Jennie, Let's go." Mom said then followed Idiot.

I stood up and hugged Mom.

"Why?" she asked confusedly.

"Nothing, I just missed you." i said.

I looked at Idiot and hugged him too.

"Ew, Noona, was that the effect of jetlag?" he asked. I smiled and ruffled his hair. He look confused.

If Mom was still alive, that means my Dad was alive too! I smiled.

I looked around me and at myself, I remember this day. This was the day when we'll go back from States. We'll be staying in Korea for good starting this day.

I looked at my phone and checked the date. This was the exact date that we'll go home. I looked at my reflection and saw the 18 years old me.

"Sht!"

I was still confused on what's happening. I get my baggage and went outside the airplane. I think this already happened.

Deja vu?

All of this already happened. Why am I here? Why did I came back on my old self? Everything looks the same, even the way I wear clothes before.

I bit my lip.

Where were the things that happened before? Was that all just a dream?

Tears formed on my eyes. No, those can't be a dream. Even though what happened before gave me so much pain, I still don't want those to fade.

But were those really just a dream?

Did those really happened?

Where's that girl?

Was she a dream too?

Was Lili real or just a dream?

"Hey noona! What were you thinking there? Let's go!" Idiot said in annoyance.

I looked at them and followed them with my tears running down on my cheeks.

I don't want all those to be just a dream, and if all what happened before was just a dream, then why am I getting hurt so bad right now? Why am I feeling this? Why do I feel like everything that happened was real?

I closed my eyes when I suddenly remembered something.

"Will you promise that you'll come back to the place where you first saw me after I died?"

She told me that before. She's even smiling while saying those words. She's smiling while staring straight on my eyes.

"I'll go now, Mom." I said then left my things on them and ran.

"But you don't know where our house yet, Jennie!" Mom yelled but I ignored her and continued to run.

No, I know where our house was, Mom. Maybe I don't know where it was before, but this all happened before, and it was happening again.