50

Kai's POV

I saw noona's car driving away. She was really cool, I hope I was as cool as her.

I looked around and they were still confused on what's happening. There's no wedding and noona became a runaway bride.

I went inside the church and saw Jisoo, her Mom and Grandma was approaching her. She calm and smiling while the people around her was worried.

"Are you okay, Jisoo-yah?" Bam asked.

"Sooya, what did you do?" her Mom asked.

"My granddaughter, are you okay?" her grandmother asked.

"Guys, I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Maybe this wasn't the right time for me to get married." Jisoo said while smiling.

She was awesome. I saw how she look at my sister a while ago, and I can say that she really love my sister, but she let noona go and let her go to Lisa.

Was this what love can do to a person? It was scary.

I looked at the flowers that noona dropped a while ago. I picked it up and stared at it when I saw a shadow behind me. I turned to see who was it and saw Yeri.

"Here, take this. This was for you." I said.

"R-Really?"she asked in disbelief.

"Yes." I said.

"I-Uh, thank you." she said.

"It was so embarrassing that I'm still here." I said.

"And why?" she asked.

"After noona left your cousin here, I really should be embarrassed." I answered.

"It wasn't like that. We all saw that Jisoo Unnie was the one who stopped the wedding. I wonder why." Yeri said.

"It's because of Lisa Unnie." I said.

"Huh? And why Lisa Unnie? I didn't see her for so long tho." she said.

"She was the one who my sister really loves" I said.

"Really? Why didn't I know about this? How?" she asked.

"It was a long story. I'll go now, bye!" I said then started to walk.

"Hey, wait! Where are you going?!" I heard her yelled.

"I'll go with Nayeon Unnie!" I yelled back.

Jennie's POV

I took a deep breath. At last, I finally found her. I was catching my breath and my heart was beating so fast.

I saw her there, she's lying on her bed. She was sleeping peacefully and it was so beautiful to watch.

Come up to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are

In that short time that I didn't saw her, why did she changed so much? My tears fell down on my cheeks but I quickly wiped it.

She became skinny, she's also pale and you can see it in her lips. It was so obvious that she's weak, and sick.

I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

I took a step closer to her. Every step that I take kills me. I was slowly seeing what condition she's really in.

I covered my mouth using my hands. I don't want her to hear me crying and wake her up. My tears kept on cascading down my cheeks and my lips were already shaking. I was mad at myself because I became hard headed and left her in this state.