7

Jennie's POV

After two weeks, I decided to go to the race. This race is illegal. Illegal because the event doesn't have permit, and most of the drivers were minors and doesn't have license.

I thought of going here because I got bored of going in the bar. And not attending a race means going home early.

I was looking around the field trying to find a familiar face to talk to when Irene called me.

"Hi Jennie!" she greeted.

"Hey" I greeted back.

"You wanna race? Come on, beat that btch Nancy"

I do really want to race but "I don't have a car" I answered.

"It's okay. I have one. Game?"

"Only if you'll say that, that car is yours and if I bumped it somewhere, I won't pay anything. I'm in" I said while smiling at her.

"Sure it's mine. Let's go then?"she said while laughing lightly.

We made our way to her black car. I looked at where was Nancy. When our eyes met, she raised one eyebrow, I gave her a teasing smile and winked. I entered the car and prepared myself for the race.

"Ready! Set! Go!"

After I heard the go signal. I stepped on the gas as hard as I can. I was ahead of her and I focused on driving when something bumped my car from the back. It's Nancy.

"Sht!" I cursed and increased my speed.

When I looked at my side, Nancy was already there and I was surprised when she bumped the side of the car I was driving.

"Are you crazy!?" I yelled at her but she just smirked.

Now I know that she doesn't want me to go ahead of me. What does this btch want!?

I tried to increase my speed. My car was already losing its control.

Damn this btch! She's a cheater!

I turned to look at her. She gave me a teasing smile. I sensed that she's about to bump me again so I stepped onto the break causing her car to directly go on the side. But unlucky me, the back of her car hit the front of mine causing it to completely lose its control.

My car was going onto the right side as I felt the car bumped the concrete wall. I saw that her car also bumped into something. Gladly, I have a seatbelt on.

My vision was spinning. I can hear cars coming to our way. I can see that some car stopped at where was Nancy to get her. I turned around and saw a yellow car stopped in front of me. The door opened and a girl came out.

Once my sight got back to normal, I saw that Jisoo was the one who's carrying me. I turned my attention to Nancy. She's conscious, maybe a little dizzy too. Then I remembered what she have done.

I'm not an angel.

I freed myself from Jisoo and went to Nancy, I know that Jisoo was shocked on what I did. Even tho I'm a bit dizzy, I ran my way to Nancy.

Like what I said. I'm.not.an.angel.

Once I get to her, I harshly pulled her hair. They were trying to pull me away from her but I won't let them.

"WAIT THE FVCK UP! I'LL JUST GET MY REVENGE!" I yelled angrily.

She's screaming from the pain. I felt that someone grabbed my shoulder and an arm on my waist to get me away from Nancy and it's Jisoo. But I won't let her stop me. I'm too angry to let them stop me.

I felt that they were slowly getting Nancy away from me so I pulled her shirt the same time that Jisoo pulled me.

I told you. I'm not a fvcking angel.

Her shirt ripped in two letting her bra to expose. Her face reddened on embarrassment and boys got shook on what they saw.

I'm bad. Very bad.

Jisoo was carrying me like a sack of rice, getting me away from Nancy.

"Put me down!" I yelled at her while punching her back.

"Okay" she said then puts me down.

I was about to go back when Jisoo pulled my arm. I don't know but I really like seeing Nancy so scared of me.

"Stop it. You already embarrassed her."she said.

"She was planning to kill me so I'll kill her first!" I yelled.

I turned to her when I heard her laughing loudly. I looked at her with confusion written on my face.

"Hey, what's funny?" I asked while raising my one eyebrow.

"Haha nothing hahaha it's just that hahaha" I didn't understand any of what she said because she was laughing so hard.

"Sorry. I just got surprised on what you did and I really want to laugh at Nancy's face a while ago. Have you seen her face when you where pulling her hair? It was priceless hahaha!"

Then Nancy's face popped onto my mind. I also laughed when I remembered how priceless was that.

"That was so funny" she said while laughing.

"Right!" I agreed while laughing together with her.

-

We were now walking our way to the starting line. She left her car there because she tried to get me off Nancy.

"Anyway! I'm sorry again" she suddenly said.

"As what I said before, you're already forgiven" I answered plainly.

"Can we start again?

"What?" I asked slightly weirded out on what she said.

"I mean,  like this..." she said the offered her hand so I took it.

"I'm Kim Jisoo and you are?" she said while looking at me.

"Jennie Kim" I said while smiling at her.

"Nice to meet you" she said then shakes our hand. We both laughed on our silliness.

-

I was walking at the field of the school making my way to my room. As usual, I'm late again. I'm yawning while I'm walking when someone called my name.

"Hey! Jennie! Wait!"

I looked behind and saw Jisoo running to me.

"Hey, you're also late?" Jisoo said.

Duh, isn't it obvious?

"Nothing new" I said and gave her a smile. We walked together and when I'm in front of my room..

"See you around Jennie!" She yelled while smiling and ran away.

I looked at my classroom.

"Geez, it's another boring day" I whispered to myself.

Jisoo's POV

I was cleaning my car at our hangout place. This place has a lot of racing cars, car parts and some tools. It also became like our repair shop cause we're accepting those who wanted their car to he restored or repaired. It's like a business for others but for me? It's a hobby. Oh no, it's my passion rather.

"What happened to the chic last night?" Bam asked.

"Chic?" I asked.

"The hot chick last night" he asked with a smile plastered in his face.

"That girl? Still hot" he laughed on what I said.

"She's so cool last night" he said and I just nod.

"What were your plans about her?" he asked while smiling.

"To be serious...I guess" I said with a wide smile. He smiled and tapped my shoulder before exiting.