17

Jennie's POV

I've been roaming around here but I can't still find Lili. Until I found a store but I can't read the store's name because people was blocking it.

I was maybe 10 meters away from the store when a high school student passed beside me.

"Wait miss, what store was that?" I asked to the student.

"An antique store" she answered.

"What's happening in there?" I asked once again.

"Oh there? There's a girl that's guarding the bed that her girlfriend owns. She's so sweet tho" she answered then I turned my head to the store.

The people started to go causing me to see Lili standing outside the store with sad face.

I ran to her and shouted her name as loud as I can.

"LIIIIIIILIIIII!"

I ran kept on running to her. She was just staring at me the whole time. I didn't notice that my tears started to fall from my eyes.

When I came close to her. I jumped and wrapped my arms on her neck then hugged her tight. I felt that she gave the same tight hug.

My breathing was heavy and my heart was beating so fast, but I'm so happy right now. I finally found her.

"TRY TO DISAPPEAR AGAIN! I'LL KILL YOU!" I yelled at her not pulling out from the hug. Damn this girl, she made me so worried and nervous.

I felt that she cupped the back of my head and placed the other one at my waist. She tightened the hug and I did the same.

Is Lili crying?

She buried her head on the crook of my neck. Wait, I think I'm already smelly. I want to pull out but I felt her tears dropped on my shoulder.

"Lili" I was about to pull out from the hug to look at her face but she tightened the hug even more.

"Just a few more seconds Nini" she whispered to me.

She doesn't want me to see her crying?

I obeyed then hugged her again. After a few seconds, I felt her wiping her tears.

"I'm fine now" she said then pulled out from the hug.

She looked at my face like she wanted to laugh but  smiled at me instead.  I wonder why?

"Nini" she whispered still staring at me while smiling and I'm doing the same thing.

She'd been staring at me for so long, she seemed thinking deeply. All I know right now was she's okay and I am too. Everything that I felt when she wasn't around faded.

"AAAAAAAAH!"

Me and Lili turned to look at the people around us. They literally squealed at the same time.

Awkward.

"Nice one kid"

"Is she the girl?"

"So sweet!"

"That girl was so lucky"

"I wish I have someone like that girl does"

I heard them said. I felt so shy right now. Me and Lili just had a moment a while ago.

Take me Lord!

Lili suddenly held my hand and smiled at me, I gave her the same smile.

"Let's go" I said to her.