45

Lisa's POV

I was driving back to the hospital to visit Kai again. I arrived at the hospital and went to his room just to see him in the same spot, sitting on his wheelchair and looking outside the window.

"How are you, Kai?" I asked while placing the food that I bought at the table.

"Do you want an apple?" I asked but he didn't answer.

I was cutting the apple into smaller pieces when door suddenly opened. I thought it was a nurse but what surprised me was, it's my cousin, Yeri.

"Lisa Unnie?" she said when she saw me.

I put the apple the knife that I was holding down and walked towards her.

"What are doing here?" I asked.

"Dad has a check-up and I went here to accompany him. How about you Unnie? What are you doing here? I saw you walking on the corridor so I followed you." she said.

"Go back there. You're Dad must be looking for you." I said.

"But wait, what are you doing here? You didn't answer my question." she said then scanned the room.

"Get out of here, Yeri." I said.

"Who is he?" she asked while looking at Kai.

"Yeri, get out!" I said. She ignored me and went to Kai.

"Hi!" she said but Kai didn't replied. "Heey!" she said while waving her hands in front of Kai's face.

"Yeri, stop that!" I said.

"Are you blind? Are you deaf?" she asked to Kai.

"Yeri, don't annoy him." I said.

"Heeey! Hello? Answer me!" she continued in waving her hands in front if Kai's face.

I went to her and held both of her hands. "Yeri, go back to your Dad." I said.

"Waaaah!" she yelled.

"Why're you yelling?" I asked.

"He rolled his eyes on me." she answered.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded, I kneeled in front of Kai and looked at his face.

"Are you sure?" I asked to Yeri.

"Yes, I'm sure Unnie." she answered.

I stood up when Kai didn't removed the blank express he had in his face. At least I know that his improving. Maybe he got annoyed at Yeri.

"Maybe he does that because you're too annoying." i said to Yeri.

"By the way Unnie, who is he?" Yeri asked.

"Stop asking, Yeri." I said then door suddenly opened.

I looked at the door and saw Rosé.

"Hi?" she hesitantly greeted.

"Hi, Chipmunk." I said.

"And who is she, Unnie?" Yeri asked while raising her brow at Rosé.

I saw that Rosé got surprised on what Yeri did.

"Don't tell me she's your girlfriend?" she said while crossing her arms and looking at me. I sighed.

"Yeri, get out." I said then pushed her outside.

"Lisa Unnie, who are they?!" I heard Yeri yelled before I closed the door.

"I apologize for what she did. She was really like that." I said then smiled at Rosé.