3

Lisa's POV

She stared at me with shock written on her face.

"Okay then, let's talk about your craziness" she said.

We sat at the bed together and she's holding the baseball bat, she still doesn't trust me so I started talking.

"Okay, why do you look like Jen?" I started

"You know my grandmother?" she asked confused.

I was taken aback on what she said. She's Jen's granddaughter. I just realized how long Jen was gone and how long I stayed here.

"Yes. So, you're Ella's daughter right?" I asked.

"Yup, How'd you know them?"

So she's the little girl with Ella when they visited Jen.

"Believe it or not, I'm Jen's playmate" I smile at her.

"What? Impossible" she said not believing me.

"I was cursed. I'm stuck at this bed for thousands of years. I'm thousands years old" I explained to her.

"This is crazy. That's really impossible"

"But that's the truth. I've been here for countless years. I guess I'm forever young"

"I still don't believe you" she said not really believing what I said.

"So you're Jen's granddaughter. That explains why you look like her. I thought she resurrected."

"Yeah, everyone told me that, specially my Mom."

"Why were you here? Where's Ella?"

"We'll stay here for good. My Mom? She's at work"

"And Kai? I think he's hanging out with his friends"

"So your little brother's name was Kai?"

"Yeah. Do you know my grandfather too?"

"Yes. And you? What's your name?"

"I'm Jennie, and they got it from my grandma's name"

My heartbeat fasten. She doesn't only look like Jen, they had almost the same name. She placed the baseball bat at the side then smiled at me. They have the same smile too.

"I do believe you now. I'm really easy to fool"

"But I'm telling you the truth" I said then smiled at her.

"And, what's your name?"

"Lisa"

"Cool, there's a cute and hot girl living in my room" she said with a wide smile on her face.

Despite of her looking like Jen and almost had the same name, they have a very different personality.

She always wear short clothes. Jeans with ripped in it, a shirt or whatever you call it which was exposing her abdomen and I don't like the way she talk.

She doesn't even know that she's flirting with a former playgirl.

"Yeah, cute and hot" I said while getting closer to her face.

"But too old for you" I smiled at her and went under the bed.

Jennie's POV

I was surprised on what she did. Yes, I thought she'll kiss me that's why. I'll love it here. She's kinda challenging. Freak but hot and cute.

-
I went downstairs when I heard Mom and Kai talking. Kai was holding a ball probably went out for basketball.

I made my way to fridge to get some food. I was about to go upstairs when my Mom called me.

"Hey young lady. You didn't even do anything in this house." she scolded.

"Tsk" I ignored it and went to my room.

I put on my earphones once I get in to my room. I know my Mom said something but I didn't heard it clearly because the music was in high volume. Yes, me and my Mom were like this. We're not close to each other, it's like there's a thick wall between us.

-
The next morning, my Mom told me to get the things that we didn't arranged yet then I saw a painting. She looks like the girl living in my room. I saw a signature at the bottom right of the painting.

"Lisa, by Jen"

"So this was Lisa, and it's painted by my grandma."

"What's that?" My Mom asked from my back.

"Grandma's Painting" I answered.

"Don't get that one. Keep it there" my Mom said.

"When did Grandma painted it?"

"She painted it when I was just a kid"

"So it's really true"

"What's true?"

"Nothing Mom"

I went inside my room with the painting of Grandma in my back. When I entered the room, I immediately called Lisa.

"Lisa! Hey, where are you?!"

"Why?" She said while getting out under the bed.

"Take a look at this" I showed her the painting "This was you, right?"

"Yes" she smiled "This is better than the first one"

"Huh?"

"She drew me before, but this one is way better"

"You didn't know about this?"

"No, maybe she painted it when she already had a family"

"Ya. Mom told me that she was just a kid when Grandma made that" I said.

"I do strongly believe in you now"

"Believe in what?"

"I'm slowly believing what you've said. It's kinda hard to understand but I'm slowly getting it" I said while looking intently at her.

She smiled at me. "You really look like her, but you two are different at some point"

"Different at what?"

"Eyes. She has this brown eyes while you had the dark one"

"Yeah, I got it from my father" I said while smiling at her.

"By the way, where's your father? Who is he?"

My smile faded and I suddenly lost my mood.

"Let's not talk about him Lisa"