12

Jisoo's POV

I'm jealous. She's buying someone a gift and she wasn't even planning to give me. It's probably not for Kai because it's bigger, and I think it's small if she'll give it to her father. Damn, I'm really jealous.

I'm with Jennie now. Nayeon left because her girlfriend texted her. Thank God, she left.

"so, where to ma'am?" I asked.

"You're treat?" she's so straightforward.

"Sure."

"Let's go then" she said then went directly at KFC.

While we were ordering our food she suddenly spoke, "I'm warning you, I eat a lot" she then hand me the chickens.

"Wait, place it here" she said then gave me a bowl.

"Here?" I asked confusedly.

"Yeah" she saif while smiling.

I was scratching my nape when I got back at our table. People were looking at me because of the one bowl gravy I was holding.

"Thank you!" she said with a wide smile.

I got shocked when she put it all at her plate with rice.

"Oops" she said then hand me the empty bowl.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's unli gravy here anyways" then she started eating using her bare hands. I was about to eat when she stopped me.

"Hey, use your bare hand too" she said.

"Huh?"

"Come on" she said then took another hand full of rice. Her mouth was still full of rice but she's talking. She's really different.

After we ate, we roam around the mall.

"Gee, it's already 10PM. I need to go home" Jennie said.

"Oh, I'll drive you home then" I said.

"No thanks"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, and thank you for this another chicken bucket" Jennie said with a smile.

"You're welcome Jennie" I said.

"Bye!"

I walked my way to the parking lot and entered my car. I buckled my seatbelt, I suddenly remembered that the long sleeve was with me. Sht! Jennie forgot it.

Jennie's POV

"Hi Lili!" I greeted as I entered the room. She looked at me and gave a 'where-have-you-been'  look.

"Lili?" She asked.

"Yeah, cute right? You're calling me Nini, so why not call you Lili right?"

She just nodded.

"Were you hungry?" I asked. I didn't wait for her answer and gave her the bucket of chicken.

"Why did you came home just now? I was so hungry" she said as she bite the chicken.

"I didn't noticed the time"

Lili was eating when I remembered about the clothe that I bought. Urgh! I forgot it.

-

*Christmas Eve*

"Hey Jennie, come on!" Irene yelled.

I walked to her and she gave me her car keys.

I'm on another race again. Good thing, Nancy wasn't here, I might pull all her hair until she got bald.