33

Jennie's POV

Sht! I don't even understand Jisoo. Now that she knows about me and Lisa, she still likes me and that's not what I wanted.

I turned my back and walked again, she didn't follow this time.

-

"You came home early." Kai said while playing mobile games at the living room.

"Why do care?" I said.

"You're always in your red days, Lisa should break up with you, you're so grumpy." Kai said that made me look at him.

Sht! It still hurts. I've done everything to forget the pain and move on, but at the end of the day I still feel and remember it. It sucks because it was the same pain I felt that night.

"What happened to you? I'm just kidding noona." Kai said who's walking toward me.

"Fvck off!" I said then ran to my room.

"I'm sorry noona. I was just kidding." I heard Kai said but I ignored him.

Lisa's POV

I stepped out of the elevator when It reached the 1st floor. What was she doing here?

We were just both standing and staring at each other. I thought of walking passed by her when I saw Jisoo.

"Sorry for waiting Jen, Let's go?" Jisoo said then wrapped her arms around Nini's shoulder. She didn't noticed me.

After a few seconds, she looked at me and she looked surprised.

"Guys, what's taking you so long?" We looked at the elevator and saw Nini's friend. "Oh, what's happening here?" she asked.

"Nothing Nayeon, let's go to your unit." Jisoo said then quickly pulled Nini.

I looked at their hands while theu were walking away from me.

Goddammit, it hurts to see her hands being held by someone else.

"Hey hottie, I didn't know that you came back from States. Do you remember me? I'm Nayeon. What happened to you and Jisoo by the way?" Nini's friend asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

"You're also living here?" she asked and I just nodded. "Nice, see you around then." she said then followed Nini and Jisoo.

I went to the parking lot and entered my car. I will go to school, I need to enroll to confirm my degree. The story that me and Isabelle made was my documents were all burned into ashes. We already got my birth certificate done but not my studies. They didn't believed us when we told them that I've finished the 4th year 1st semester of being a BS Chemistry Major in Physics.

"Ms. Manoban, thank you for choosing our University." the dean said as he offered his hand for a handshake.

"Thank you too Sir, for allowing me to continue my studies here." I said then shook hands with him.

"I just can't believe that one of the best students in States transfered here." He said, I gave him a smile.

-

It's my first day of school today. I still  can't believe that a person form a different timeline like me can live like a normal person here.

"Was she the new girl?" I heard one of the students said.

"She's hot." other one said.

I heading to my first subject. I was kinda late because I had to get my schedule. I was standing in front of the room's door. I opened it and I suddenly felt nervous.