5

Warning: you were about to see a different Jisoo.

-

Lisa's POV

I went out of the bed and I saw her sitting on the window while hugging her knees.

She turned to look at me. "Hey" she greets.

"What were you thinking? It seems deep" I asked.

"I have nothing else to do, that's why" she said. I walked to her and sat beside her.

"Tell me some story" she said.

"What story?"

"Story of your life Lisa"

"My life? We'll take years to finish the story of my life Nini" I said then smiled at her.

"Nini?"

"Yeah. I'll call you that from now on"

"Okay." she said

Silence took over us as we look outside and feeling the fresh air.

"Summarize your story then" she said.

"Okay...I'm living her for very long years. I was cursed that's why I'm stuck on this bed for thousands of years.

"How'd you survive that?"

"I don't have any choice but to accept it. How 'bout you? Tell me your story."

"Me? My life was full of shts"

"Why?"

"My childhood was the bed days of my life.
But I realized that it was all just a dream and soon woke up onto reality. I was 7 years old when I witnessed my Mom and Dad fighting. The I figure out that Dad has a mistress that's why they decided to part. After Mom and Dad divorced, my life became a nightmare...and I turned up like this. My parents worst daughter. The End" I was staring at her the whole time and she smiled at me.

"You hate your life that much, and that wasn't right" that's the only thing I can say.

Jennie's POV

"Hey Jennie!" I turned to look at Nayeon who just called me.

"We're going to club later, you going?"

"Of course Nabong" I then smiled at her.

-

I didn't go home after class and went straight to the club. I was sitting alone when someone sat beside me.

"Hi Jennie" she smiled at me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't know me, but I know you" she answered.

"Well I don't care"I replied then drank another shot. I picked up my bag and was about to go out but she held my wrist.

"Wait!"

"Let me go!"

"I won't."

I was about to punch her face but she dodged it. She held both of my wrist then pinned me on the wall.

"Let me go! Help!" I shouted.

"I was the one who owns the car that you bumped"

"What?" that car was hers?

"You remember?"

"It's not yours"

"It's mine. Ask Nayeon if you still don't believe me."