18

Jennie's POV

Lili was sleeping on my bed when I came out from the bathroom.

"Hey, what were you doing on my bed? Go under the bed, I'll sleep now" I said then slapped her arm lightly causing her to wake up.

"We're friends right?" Lili asked.

"And so? Go now, I badly wanted to sleep"I said.

"Let me sleep here! I've been sleeping under the bed and my back was aching because of the hard floor" she complained.

Me and her? In one bed?

"I don't want to, go." I said then pushed her. She suddenly flew.

"So rude. Jen was letting me sleep in the bed"

"You can fly right? Then sleep in the air." I said then covered myself with blanket.

"If I slept while flying, I will fall. I can't sleep while flying" she said while pushing me for her to get some space in the bed.

"Lili what are you doing?!" I said.

"Just sleep at the sofa or at the living room." she said.

"I don't want to!"

"Please" she begged.

"Fine!" I said and she suddenly stopped on pushing me.

"Fine? You'll sleep outside?" she asked.

"No! I'll let you sleep beside me" I said then she smiled and laid beside me.

"Wait!"

"Why?" she asked.

"The three pillows and the blanket was mine"

"Okay" she agreed.

"And--"

"What?"

"Because it's my bed, I'll have a bigger space" I said then pushed her at the side.

"Okay, goodnight Nini" she said then slept with her back facing me.

And of course! I can't sleep!

Lord, I'm sleeping beside Lili right now, and the fast beating of my heart wasn't helping.

I pulled the blanket and stared at the ceiling, what if I'll sleep at the living room? But the sofa there was so small, I might fall on the floor. Lili moved and I looked at her. I got surprised when I saw her face so close to mine.

You by the light
Is the greatest find
In the world full wrong
You're the thing that's right
Finally made it
Through the lonely
To the other side

I moved and faced my whole body to her. She's so close to me right now causing a smile formed in my face.

You said it again
My heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star

She so cute when she's sleeping. Her nose was so cute too, and her skin looks so soft. Imagine that this girl was thousands years old but she still have a baby face.

I'm at the edge
Of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark

I leaned closer, she so pretty. She's also handsome but the problem was, she can't go outside. If only she can go outside, she maybe have lots of girls.

But it's okay if she'll be stuck here forever. At least I have her alone.

And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time
In the last time
In my only life