16

Jennie's POV

I was running while Kai was tailing behind me. We can't use the car here, there's a lot of people so we decided to left it.

When I entered the crowd, I can't even walk fast. I'm starting to lose my patience, I'm already sweating but I didn't get that far.

"Noona!" Kai shouted from my back. I turned around and saw him far from me.

"I'll go first. Let's just meet at the store!" I said then I shoved every person in front of me. I walked as fast as I can.

I can here all the complains of people that I shoved and pushed away. Some of them were even cursing me. But I don't care, all I want to do was to find Lili and bring her back.

I continued to walk while roaming my eyes around the area. I was trying to find that goddamn store.

Kai's POV

Noona left me here! I don't even know tjis place and yet she left me. I want to do what she did to people who's blocking her way but I can't. They might beat me up, of course they won't beat noona because she's a girl.

So I decided to do the smartest thing. To go back to the car.

But wait, where am I?

Noona! I'll tell all this to Mom when we get back home.

Lisa's POV

I've been following this five guys, where will they bring this bed?

We're now at the place where few people was roaming so they're walking faster than before.

I stopped walking when the fat man who's also carrying the bed talked to me.

"Hey you!" he said while giving me a glare.

"Me?" I asked with nervousness in my voice.

"Who are you? You think I didn't noticed that you've been following us?" he said causing me to get more nervous.

"But I'm not following you" I answered.

"You think you can fool us?" one of them said. They placed the bed down and walked to me.

I stepped back because they look scary. What are they planning do?

"Are you a robber?!" one of them shouted.

"No I'm not!" I answered.

"You can't fool us young woman!" the guy at the middle said while clenching his fist.

"I j-just want to b-buy t-the bed" I said when they were getting near me.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

I jumped in shock when they started to laugh.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" one of them said.

"Right, we even accused you as a robber. Besides, you're beautiful and you look rich"

"Why do you want to buy this bed when it's already old?"

"I-it's because" I stopped when I don't know what to say.

"That bed was owned by my girlfriend, she love that bed" I said. I suddenly remembered Nini, I smiled.

"So sweet" one of them said then they chuckled.

"I think, her Mom was the one who sold this to us. I heard that she's bought a new bed for her daughter" the fat guy said.

So Ella just wanted to give Nini a new one. This one was old, and Ella doesn't know about me anyway.

"Help us carry this one so that we can bring it at the store faster and you can pay it there"