19

Jennie's POV

I'm at the cafeteria again. I didn't drink but it feels like I have a hangover last night. Everything that I've been knowing until know can't sink in my brain.

Add that Jisoo confessed and kissed my last night. I don't even know how to talk to her now.

I've thinking about that the whole night, and I'm having a headache because I only slept for 2 hours.

And one more thing, I'm not sure that Lili was really the who's at the picture that I saw yesterday. But Lili has been stuck at the bed foe so ling right? So maybe... Argh! I'm confused and I didn't tell Lili about this yet.

"Jen!" it's like my soul left my body when I heard Jisoo. I really don't know how to face her right now.

I looked at her and forced a smile. She then sat beside me.

"Hi" she greeted.

"Hello" I greeted back.

"I heard that there's a car race this Saturday" she said. I just nod.

Oh, it's tomorrow.

"You're racing?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Why?" I asked.

"We have a family gathering tomorrow" she said while smiling at me.

I just nodded. I'm glad that she didn't mention what happened last night cause I really don't know what to answer.

"And we have to be complete because it's my grand-grand grandmother's Birthday" she added.

"grand-grand grandmother?" I asked confusedly.

"Yeah. Can you believe that she's already turning 125 y/o tomorrow?" she said with a wide smile on her face.

"Really?" I asked with amazement in my eyes.

"Yeah, that's why we have to he complete. No one knows if it's her last birthday. "

"Why?"  I asked.

"She's getting weaker and the only thing that make her live was the machine."

"Then let her go."

"She doesn't want to" Jisoo said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She said that she can't die because she still has an unfinished business"

"She still can talk?"

"No, but she can move her mouth. My grandma was good at lip reading that's why can under what she's saying."

"That's amazing" I said while nodding my head.

Oh wait! She's already turning 125 right?

"Jisoo, she's your grand-grand grandma in what side?" I asked at Jisoo quickly.

"In my Mom's side"

So she's a Manoban, maybe she knows who's the Lisa at the picture.

I know that 125 years old was far from how old Lisa was but, who knows right? I have to take the chance.

But how? How can I meet Jisoo's grand-grand grandma to ask her if she knew Lili?

"If you want, you can come with me." Jisoo said as if answering the question in my mind.

"It's okay?" I asked.

"You want to?"

"Ah yeah, I got really amazed by your grand-grandma's story haha" I said while giving her a forced smile.