49

Jennie's POV

Rosé told me everything, and I felt like my heart wants to explode because of too much  pain.

"Lisa doesn't want you to know about this but I can't hide this from you." Rosé said while crying.

I don't know what to say, I don't know how to react.

"Jennie, she's sick." she said.

"Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" i asked while crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jennie, sorry---"

"Sorry?! Can that word turn back time?! You made me look like a fool! Was that hard to tell me about this?! I'll understand if she told me about this! What's her reason?! That I'll leave her?! I won't let go just because she was sick!" I yelled angrily while crying.

"But she only did that because she's dying." she said with tears flowing down to her cheeks.

Rosé let go of my arm. She kept on crying while I can't still believe what I just heard.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"She's dying." she said.

"Dying?" I said and I felt another set of tears escaped my eyes.

Rosé nodded while biting her lower lip to suppress her sobs. I took a deep breath, my tears kept on running down to my cheeks and I don't want to faint.

"I'm done with lies, tell me the truth." I said.

"She has a stage four cancer and there's no way for her to be cured. She's just waiting for her time to die." she said.

I don't want her to see me cry but I can't stop my tears.

"3 years ago, the doctor told us that she won't live any longer, but I got surprised when she's still alive after all those years, and I'm thankful. Now I know the reason why she's still alive, she wants to make sure that you'll be fine. And now that she's sure of that, she's ready to go." she said while crying.

"But it's too late." I weakly said that made her look at me with surprised face.

"Huh?"

"I'm with Jisoo now, I can't leave her just like that. She also have feelings and I can't throw her away just to be with Lisa." I said.

"Sorry." that was the last word I said before I entered the car. My driver drove away.

I was crying, crying really hard.

And I still can't believe that Lisa was going to die soon. I can't even imagine me without her. It's better if we won't be together than her dying.

What will I do?

Kai's POV

*wedding day*

I was wearing a tuxedo and I'm really getting irritated by this clothe. This tie was really choking me.

Sighs.

It's noona' s wedding day. She's going to be married and the saddest part was Mom and Dad wasn't able to witness it. Who will walk her to the aisle? Sht! I'm crying again.

I already miss Mom and Dad even though Mom was always yelling at me, and I wanted to be with Dad longer. I really miss them so much.

Who will go in the stage with me when I graduated college even though I won't be receiving any award? What if I had a girlfriend? Should I introduce her to noona instead? What if I wanted to talk about boys talk? Should I talk with noona cause Dad wasn't around anymore? What if my wedding came? Will it be like Noona's?