44

Lisa's POV

I was sitting on the foot of my bed while tying my shoes when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in, Chipmunk." I said.

"You'll visit them again?" she asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Okay, take care Lisa." Rosé said. I stood up and went out.

I entered my car and drove to a flower shop. After I bought some flowers, I drove to the cemetery.

I walked to their tomb while holding a basket full of flowers.

When I arrived at their tomb and placed the flowers beside it.

"Lisa?" I jumped out of surprise when someone called me.

Even if I won't look behind me, I already know that it was Jennie.

I slowly looked behind me. She's wearing a dress while holding a basket of flowers. She smiled at me.

"Maybe your wondering why I know your name. I asked it to one of the maids in Grandma Isabelle's house and they told me that you're Lisa and you're Jisoo's cousin." she said.

I nodded my head and started to walk and leave when she suddenly spoke.

"Do I know you before?" she asked that made me stop from walking and looked at her.

"No." I answered.

"Then why're you here? Why're you visiting my parents?" she asked.

"I know your parents but I don't know you. I heard that they met an accident and died, so I came to visit them." I said.

She nodded and smiled at me. "I'm sorry if I asked you about it. It's just that, I had an amnesia after the accident." she said. I nodded my head.

She placed the flowers that she was carrying on the side of her parents tomb. I got surprised when she suddenly cried.

"I don't remember anything even them. I woke up and suddenly lost all my memory, and my family. And I'm all alone now." she said then continue to cry.

She wiped her tears. She looked and smiled at me.

"Sorry, I just got carried away." she said.

I averted my eyes away from her. I might lose my control and hug her. I handed her my handkerchief.

"Thank you." she said. She accepted the handkerchief and wiped her tears using it.

"I'll go now." I said then turned my back and started walking.

"Lisa, wait!" she said that made me stop on my tracks and looked at her. "Can I walk with you?" she asked. I can't do anything but to nod.

We took our way to the parking lot where my car was parked and she said that her driver was waiting for her in there.

We were near the parking lot when I suddenly heard someone singing. I looked at Jennie and she was watching the girl singing.

"Wait, let's watch her sing for a while." she asked with a smile. I nodded and went beside her.

There were a lot of people watching her. She finished the song and started a new one that made my heart skip a beat and made the time stop.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now