29

Jennie's POV

A week had passed after that night. After the night that she dropped me home, I never saw her again. I tried to call her but she wasn't answering and wasn't replying on my messages. I went to Sehun's house, but he told me that he never came back.

I started to felt nervous. Where are you Lili? What happened to you? Did she left me? Did she really said goodbye that night?

Fvck Lili! Why?!

I was full of regrets, I should never let her go that night. I wish I stopped her.

You're so dumb Jennie!

After another week, we were able to come back to our old house. The bed where Lili got imprisoned was the one I'm using. I've been crying for one week. I sent her a message every second, but didn't received a single reply.

It damn hurts Lili, do you know that?!

Mom and Kai started to notice what's happening to me. They tried to ask me but I'm not in the mood to tell them the whole story that will surely hurt me again.

I was walking at the hallway when I saw a tall girl walking not so far from me. Is that Lili?

I walked faster, because she has larger steps than mine.

"Lili!" I yelled, trying to face her to me.

"What was it Miss?" the girl said when I faced her to me.

She's not Lili.

"What happened Jennie? Why're you chasing her?" Nayeon asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

"Nothing? Hello, if it was nothing, you would not act like that. You think I didn't noticed? You're obviously depressed." Nayeon said with worry.

I didn't answer her and continue to walk.

Do you know how hurt I am right now Lili? I'm getting crazy.

I shook my head. No Jennie, you know what situation she was in. This was so hard for her so be an understanding girlfriend. I won't give on her, she didn't tell me that we're done. I'll wait for her.

The only things that i wanted to know that you were just here, that you just needed time, that you'll come back, I promise that I'll wait.

I felt a tear flowed down my cheek, and I quickly wiped it. I'm so annoyed with myself. Why am I even crying? Lili wasn't that kind of person, she won't leave me just like that.

You look so stupid Jennie, you're so ugly now. I said in my mind when I saw my reflection.

"Jen?" someone said and I'm sure that it was Jisoo.

"Hm?" I answered trying to sound okay.

"What happened?" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing." I answered.

"You says the opposite one." Jisoo said then she suddenly hugged me.

"You don't have to say it. I know that you just needed a hug." she said that caused me to cry.

After that day, everything became better, maybe. It was still the same, I haven't heard a thing about Lili. I kept on calling and sending her messages but she didn't respond. Even if I don't want to, I can't stop myself from crying.

Lili, I'm not crying because you left without any words, I'm crying because I was so worried about you.

"Jen!" I looked at the girl who sat on the chair in front of me.