25

Jennie's POV

I ran outside the house to find Lili. Where is she? I'm getting nervous and scared.

What if she was stuck at that bed again?

I felt more scared. I ran to my car to go back to our house. Maybe she's at the basement.

"Nini!" I stopped running when I heard her called my name.

Lili.

I saw her at our old house. She wearing a construction outfit and was holding a shovel.

"Where are you going?" she asked. I didn't answer her and gave her a death glare.

"You? Why're you here? Why're wearing that?" I asked.

"I was helping them on rebuilding your house." she answered with a smile. I slapped her arm.

"Why?" she asked.

I suddenly cried.

"I thought you were stuck in that bed again! You made me so worried"

She put the shovel at the side then hugged me.

"Don't cry. You're so paranoid"

"Yes! I'm being paranoid, I t-thought--"

"Shh, I'm just right here. I'm just helping them. You know that this house was like my home too." Lili said while smiling softly. She wiped the tears on my cheeks using her thumb.

"was she your girlfriend ma'am?" one of the workers asked. I nodded my head.

"She's so stubborn ma'am. She suddenly approached us and told us that she'll help." the worker said.

"Right, we told her that we can handle this but she insisted. We didn't know that she's your girlfriend." one of them said.

I glared at Lili.

"What?" she asked.

"You didn't tell me!"

"But how can I tell you?" Lili asked.

Right, Lili doesn't have a cellular phone.

She's really stubborn, I told her not to help but she did anyway. I end up agreeing because she told me that she really want to help. She smiling while talking to the workers, helping them and working under the heat of the burning sun. Weird, but I thought that, this was the time where Lili experienced all this after so long. She's so friendly, she never failed to make me and workers smile.

The next day, I was heading back at our old house. I'll visit Lili and I'll also give her a cellular phone to call me whenever she wanted.

"Where's Lili?" I asked.

"She suddenly disappeared." one of the workers answered. I suddenly felt nervous.

"Where did she go?"

"We don't know ma'am." they answered.

The fear and nervousness crawled back into my chest. I was about to enter the car when I heard Lili's laugh. It was from Mr. and Mrs. Song's house. I went to their house and saw Mrs. Song watering her plants.

"Excuse me, is Lili there?" I asked but she just looked at me and went back on what she's doing.

"Is Lili there?" I asked again but she just looked at me again. I'm getting annoyed here.

"Nini!" Lili called and it looks like she just recovered from laughing. She went out followed by Mr. Song who's also laughing.

"You made me worried again." I said.