part 7 - The next day

That day in college seemed to drag to much Jason became extremely more irretating then usual it was as if he was paceing inside my head and he kept mumbling about losing his best friend.

When last lesson came around my brain was about to explode I was on the edge of suicide just so I cam shut Jason up. There was a knock at the classroom door and a woman peecked shyly "can I have Jason Goldberg please" she asked our teacher who quickly alowed me to leave
"What ever is the matter ma,am? " Ra asked inocently
"Your mum is at the office upset and wanting to speak to you" she says her voice filled with concern

We get to the office and mum quickly wraps us in a tight hug tears run down her face like an endless water fall.
"D,drew hes in a coma" she wails and squeezes Ra tighter and Ra hugs her gently back.
"I asked the pricable if you can leave early and said you can so I am going to drive you there wright know" Mum says her voice fills with hope.

We arrive at the hospital in half an hour "ok lets go and visit him" mum says as we enter the reception area and sighn in.
"Okay, honey you go a head and up to see him. But I have to go pick your sister up." Jason's mum said heading back out from the hospital.

Ra sat in silence and watched the dying boy lie on the bed motionless, the only sound was the steady and frequent beeping of the monitor hooked up to Drew.

Ra wasn't sure how long he was sat there until the machine started to slow. The beeps becoming farther apart. No! Cried Jason. Please! Ra you have to do something! Save him! Please!
An uneasy feeling suddenly washed over Ra. He could hear and feel how upset Jason was, and for some reason, he didn't like it he hated it hearing and feeling how upset Jason was upset him and he didn't understand why.
"Okay! Okay! I'll do something just wait." Ra says quickly.

Suddenly Jason felt odd as if his skin was being blown by wind all of a sudden Jason fell to the floor and he felt as if something was missing when he stood back up.
"Ow." Jason said and sat up. He looked over to Drew and saw that he was moving.
"Drew?" Jason asked unpatiently and slowly started to get a headache. Drew looked at him and smiled.
"Not exactly." He smirked