part 15

The two boys look up to See Jason's father standing by Zoe they both looked shocked until Zoe began to smile  "HA! I KNEW IT!" Zoe shouted And clapped her hands giggling.
"We...will...just...go downstairs" Jason says awkwardly before trying to slide from bed only to realise he was still being pinned to the mattress he gently nudges Drew of then Stands, leaving the room awkwardly passing his dad who just stared at him wide eyed in shock.
"Soo. How have you been?" Drew asked awkwardly there was no reply for a couple of minutes then Jasons dad spoke
"fine umm... I,I came to say supper is ready... I should have knocked sorry" Jasons dad replied.

Drew blushed further and slipped out of the room heading downstairs. He  got down there and as soon as he entered the kitchen everyones eyes landed on him.
"Heyy guys. How are you all?" Drew asked trying, and failing to act casual; no one replied and carried on eating Drew sat beside Jason and began eating slowly.

As they sat in silence while eating hungrily. Under the table Jason descretely moved his knee to lean it against drews and they carried on eating super together. Drew blushes a deep shade of pink as he looks over to Jason and their eyes meet for a moment before Jason looks away shy.
"I SAW THAT!" Zoe shouted across the table with a huge grin on her face.
"Saw what?" Mum asks in confusion looking over at Zoe.
"They both totally just checked each other out! And Jason blushed! I knew it! I knew it I knew it! I totally knew that they were dating!" Zoe exclaimed
"Zoe dear your only nine you don't know what dating is" Mum replied with a small smile.

Zoe rolled her eyes. "Mum. Don't be silly. I know what dating is. I'm not stupid."
"Don't be rude to your mother" Drew says in defence
"Okay sure. Anyway, so Drew, how long have you and my brother been dating?" She asked
"We are NOT dateing Zoe jeesh" Jason says before putting some food into his mouth and chewing.
"Not yet anyway." She said under her breath.
"What?" Asked Jason
"Nothing." Zoe said fastly and carried on eating, shoving a mouthful of food in her mouth to prevent her from talking any more.

An unwcomfortable silence falls apon the table "How is college boys?" Dad says to break the silence
"It's alright, I guess." Jason muttered rolling his eyes
"I think its fun" Drew replies ecstatic "Oh thats good" Mum says after yet another silence.
"I am going to my room" Jason says as he stands and leavs quickly out of the dining area
"I will go see whats wrong with him" Drew states and stands ready to follow
"No leave him" Dad growls as he glares at Drew who quickly sat back down and pretended to eat his food but hed lost his appetite the moment Jason left.

********
Jason slammed and locked his bedroom door behind him; he couldn't take the awkwardness down there it made him feel sick and all the tension  between him and his dad gave him a headache.
"Why can't my family just treat me and Drew normally how they usually would and forget the hole me kissing Drew thing because it didn't mean anything...I don't think sobecause we are still just friends... yeah just good friends we crossed no line into a couple relationship it was a few small mistakes and Ra/Drew knew that right hopefully" Jason rants in his head as he changes into a baggy shirt and boxers to sleep in.

Jason flops down onto his bead exahsted and slowly drifts into an uncomfortable sleep.