part 27

Jason POV

Drew walkes away as if in a trance and no matter what I say or do to hin he wouldn't respond.

We arrived at a small semi detached house and Drew knocked ,the door opened almost instantly and a look of relief and love filled Drews eyes as soon as he gazed upon Nitta, she smiled at him longingly and moved in for a kiss in which Drew complied and kissed her back passionately he pulled away for a moment and held Nitta face tenderly " I missed you" Drew whisperd each word filled with more love then the last.

My heart began to ache and burn as if it were torn out of my chest my eyes began to burn with tears of which are sure to be shed but I have to hold then back and find out what has happened and why she had to toy with Drews feelings like this " what have you done?" I ask trying to keep ny voice steady and before I chicken out and leave without any information.

"Ra was mine before yours I just took back what is rightfully mine" she sneers at meand smirks
"Hes not an object" I snarl and swallow the lumb in my throat
"Leave my love alone you don't belong here" Drew says in a flat toun and a frowns at me
"Drew please you have been put under a spell" I desperately plead and go to grab his arm but he smacks me away
" I am not Drew you must be mistaken and if you think my love for Nitta is a spell then you are also mistaken, nothing can compare to the love I feel for her shes perfect" Drew looks away from me as he speaks and stares deeply into Nittas eyes.

I back away slowly and a thought come into my head " if a which did this to him maybe a which can cure him" I say to myslef and begin to run toward the forest of the dark part of town and get to the whiches house as I get near she opens the door
"Ruby" I pant breathless from all the running
"I already knew I had a vision just before you turned up" she smiles at me warmly and invites me in.

I enter her home and sit on her coach catching my breath, as she goes into another room. By the time she returns I have caught my breath " the only way for Drew to realise where his true feelings lie is for him to ether die or be close to death, so here;" she hands me to vials " the white is the poisoncand the red is the antidote, you must give him the antidote within twenty seconds or his soul will leave beyond return" Rubys tone becomes serious and she stares right into my eyes seeing my soul.