part 28

I pace the living room not hearing everyone speaking to lost in making a plan of how I am going to get the poison to save Drew without killing him by giving him the antidote on time.

As time passes before I know it is dark outside I check the time and its midnight, deciding to give the poison to him whiles hes alseep that way it may be less risk getting caught. I get to the house and sneak through the kitchen window, creeping my way up the stairs I peek in through every door until I find Drew fast asleep breathing lightly through his moath my heart clenches at the sight of him and I begin a mantra in my head I am doing this for him, I am doing this for him, I am doing this for him" the floor boards creak beneath my feet as I make my way over to his side of the bed.

Quickly I take the white vial from my pocket and pry of the lid and drip three drops into his moath then I place the lid firmly back on " ahh why are you here" I disembodied female voice screams some one ponces on me from behind before I could turn, a skinny pair of arms clings roand my neck cutting of my breathing, I claw at their skin before I get the idea ti try and bite her I catch her soft skin between my teeth and bite down as hard as I can getting a satisfying high pit hed scream and her small frame hits against the ground with a load thud.

I turn to see Nitta laying on the ground struggling to rise to her feet, I hurry to take out the red vial and begin to pry of the lid when Nitta swiped my legs from beneath me " ugh" I groan in frustration; " I need to give him this antidote o..." I get cut of by her fist hitting against my jour causing my mind to reel and the worl to spin and go balck.