part 17

Nitta POV

I went on the college bus to see Drewand Jason on there bickering which made me smirk
"I hope it gets so bad they will never want ro see eachother again" I say in my head as I take a seat two rows behind them so I could see you it their argument would escalate the way I want it to.

Nitta leans forward slightly to get a better view of Jason and Drew before starting a mental argument with herself.
"Oh I hate Jason so much my plan would have worked and I would have been back with Ra by now if he didn't get involved that was the hole reasonI cursed him instead of properly killing and then planned for that other vamp to turn me so I could live out my days with Ra. But NO Jason came along and ruined everything." Nitta sighs and peaks out of the window and turns back to see Jason grab Drews face and kiss him Nitta gasps loudly and a flare of rage bursts inside her " oh you cunt know you have started a war" Nitta mumbles out loud.

The bus pulls up outside the college and everyone begins to shuffle of Drew gets up in a hurry to be of first with Jason not to far behind. Nitta sees them leave and w
quckly rises before pushimg past some people wanting to get of behind Jason she quickly barges past Jason pushing him out of the bus causimg him to slam against the curb.

Nitta hurries away from the commotion giggling
"Hope that hurt you as much as my heart hurts Jason" Nitta mentally muses