part 23

Jason woke up in the night after a nightmare and my broken wrist aching and so I began to pace the room for hours he then decided to go out for a jog so he changed into joggers, hoodie and trainers and plugged his headphones into his Ipod and placed them into his ears he then went into the kitchen to fill a bottle with water before leaving the house.

The cool air hit his skin and he breathed in the fresh sent of leaves the sun was just about rising he checked the time on his phone in his other pocket to seebit was two in the morning. Jason began with a a fast walk and slowly built up the pace till he was jogging whils balancing sling awkwardly.

After about three miles he made it ti his favourite bench where sat and started to sip on his water and took some pain medication before getting up and heading home.

Jason stood and began to jog home when he felt a presence behind him and broke out into a run when someone grabs me round the neck from behind -it all seemed to happen in slow motion.

Jason didn't know what had happened at first. Then the dull aching seemed to burn, spreading from his chest to every particle of his body. It was like he was on fire, he looked down at the gaping wound now oozing blood, his eyes widend and fearfully, he had not been prepared for this. 

His throat seemed to tighten, making it impossible to let out any noise. not even a whisper. His fingers fumbled clumsily with the cut now making his insides scream, hoping that somehow it would turn out not to be real and any minute now he would wake up in his room and it had all been a dream.

Jasons knees buckled beneath him and he felt himself fall to the ground - he began to hear a male familiar voice shouting at someone
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" the male voice screams in pain
"He deserved this for taking you from me" a femaile replies
"He did take me from you I was never WITH YOU" the male replies
"But Ra my love you were we where perfect for one another even mother liked you" the female says softly.

Soething clicked in Jasons head about what the female had said she said the name Ra Jason tries to call out to Drew but his voice doesn't seem to work Jason seems to be stuck in a dark void where he can only hear bit not move.

"Nitta please understand you have never been my soul mate NEVER and you can't seem to understand that you  imature woman. So why don't you leave and stop trying to get between me and the person I love and just go and find your own soul mate you stupid LEASING-MONGER" Drew said his voice filed with rage, Nitta gasps and Jason begins to hear footsteps slowly getting quieter.

"Jason my love can you hear me I saw what that witch did to you it was unacceptable" Drew says, Jason feels gentle hands lifting him of the ground
"Jason, Jason can you hear me" he feels something touching his neck then he hears Drew gasp and begin to sob.