part 14

Mum glares at us for a couple of minutes before speaking again
"You two better have a valid reason me and your father have been worried sick"
"Yeah we missed the bus" Jason replies nervously
"I think you two were more responsible than that..." a male voice says from the kitchen
"Dad your home we haven't seen you in ages" Jason says exited and runs into the kitchen getting hit by the aroma of home cooked dinner.

Jason gives his dad a quick hug before his dad carries on speaking
"Your mother and I are upset with you both so no technology for two weeks" his dad says in a stern tone.
"This is not fair dad it wasn't even MY fault I missed the bus" Jason says his voice become louder in anger
"It is still your responsibility to get on at the right time" his dad replies calmly.
"It was Drews fault he went to look down the stupid art corridor to look at THE ART" Jason voice rises to a shout.
"You didn't need to go down there with him" his dad replies sternyl. Drew stood staring awkwardly in through the kitchen door fiddling with his hands.

"THEN THE IDIOT WENT INTO THE PET SHOP TO STARE AT THE STUPID UGLY BUNNIES MAKING US BOTH LATER. DO YOU KNOW I HAVE NEVER MISSED THAT BUS UNTIL TODAY AND ITS ALL DREW FAULT BECAUSE HE HAS A MIND OF A FOUR YEAR OLD" Jason screams back before he can think he begins to feel a bit bad about what he said but shrugs it of and leavs up to his room before he can over think things.

Jason slams his bedroom door closed and punches the wall by his bed hard causing his anger to be replaced by pain he clutches his fist for a couple of minutes and sits down on his bed before the door opens slowly Jason looks up to Drew peaks in shyly.
"Jason I am sorry I made us miss the bus and late getting home which upset your parents..." Drew says in a whisper as he stpes into the room closing the door quitely behind himself.
"No its ok I am sorry. I shouldn't have called you names downstairs its just it wasn't even my fault that we were late and yet I am being punished I am over reacting" Jason says calmly.

Drew hugs Jason unexpectedly causing Jason to flinch before hugging back
"I am sorry... its just I have never not been angry since I was put into a new body but recently in Drews body I have been actually happy... so I get over the top and get you into trouble I am sorry" Drew says slowly before pulling back.

"Its fine" Jasons smiles pulling Drew back into a tight hug with his head against Drews firm chest causeing butterflys in his stomach. Jason backs away further onto his bed as his thoughts lead into a dark area of his mind.
"Jason your blushing" Drew says kneeling on the corner of the bed as he strokes Jasons cheek; Jason closes his eyes and places his hand over drews he feels Drews face become nearer to his until their lips are touching.
Jason kisses Drew back as their kiss become more heated and intens as Jason lays down and Drews is straddling him Jason eases his hand up drews shirt feeling Drews small abs causing an unexpected moan to leave his throat.

Drew pulls away slightly and smirks before crashing his lips back onto Jasons when the door opens the two boys look up and freeze into place.