part 11

We walk around town until Jason sees his favourite coffee shop and we go in. It is much fun watching Ra look around in awh at everything he sees its like watching a small childs first time walking. Jason says in his head as they enter the coffee shop instantly getting hit by the smell of coffee beans.

"Here we are star coffee" Jason says brightly and takes a seat quickly followed by Ra who sat their quietly
"Look what you did last night was wrong and don't ever and I meen this dont ever do that again you hear me or I won't ever talk to you again and i meen it" Jason says his eyes clouding over
" I am so sorry I dont know what came over me. The bed was so big and it felt empty I went to wake you but you were fast asleep and I didn't want to disturb you so I decided to sit by you till you woke and I guess I dozed of" Ra explains fast not making eye contact.

Jasons stand fast causing Ra to flinch he huffs and walks of.
"Jay..." Ra begins raising his hand to go stop him but thinks against it and lets his hand drop on to the table ahead of him.

Jason returns five minutes later with two mugs of coffee and two double chocolate muffins. "Careful its very hot" Jason warns as he places a large mug of steaming liquid infront of Ra who stared at it curiously
"It looks like brown milk but it smells beautiful." Ra says before he takes a sip then another shortly after.

The two boys sit in silence as they eat and sip on their drinks until their finished.
"That was the best i feel so energised... let's go you can show me around" Ra bolts feom his chair causing a disturbance and runs from the room.

"DREW" Jason calls and stand then runs after him from the coffee shop
"SHOW ME EVERYWHERE JAY" Ra calls back in exiement.
"I wish I didn't give him coffee" Jason says in his head as he chases Ra through town.
"PLEASE STOP WE NEED TO GO HOME WE HAVE COLLEGE IN HALF AN HOUR" Jason calls after Ra whos far ahead of him.

Ra runs round a random corner a sees a park his eyes glow with exiement causing Jason to laugh
"We can stay for ten minutes but then we have to go home okay ugh your just like a child" Jason says laughing.

Ra goes on to the merrie go round and starts to use his leg to make it spin then gives up and smiles at Jason
"Spin it round Jay" Ra says loudly then begins to laugh.
"Really your 319 years old and you want me to push round on a merrie go round wow Ra" Jason says slightly amused.
"Call me Drew it can be my new name for my new beginning" Ra says as he motions for Jason to him.
"Fine I will push you make sure you hold on tight" Jason says as Ra gets up onto the merrie go round.

Jason starts to push him gradually building up the speed until it becomes a swirling blurr of colour.
Ra tightens his hold on the metal as the world blurs by and his head begins to spin causing his stomach to churn his hands slip and he feels his feet give under him and he feels his body get flung off of the merrie go round and into Jason who quickly fell to the ground due to the impact.

They hit the ground with a thud.
"Ouch." Jason grunted.
"That. Was. Amazing!" Laughed Ra loudly. Jason looked up at him and could not help but smile at the look he got in his eyes when he laughed. Before Jason could think about what he was doing he reached up and pulled Ras head down, kissing him. When Ra pulled back their eyes met for a moment.
"Oh." Whispered Ra.
"Oh? Umm Good 'oh'." Jason laughed and Ra climbed of him and stood up, blushing. He reached out to help pull Jason up. They both stood for a while, looking at each other, wishing that they could read each others minds, until Ra looked away and his eyes flashed with anger.