Chapter 34: Australia

I move away quickly from him, trying to clear my head a bit "I'm with Zayn, we can't. He's your Best Friend and I'm his girlfriend." I stand up, looking back at him; he stands up as well "You don't think I know that! But Emma for the Love of God..." Then suddenly, the bushes started to rattle a bit. We look over, he sighs "it's probably a Squirrel or something." I look back at him "Luke, I Love you..." He cuts me off, grabbing me from my arms and forcing me to look into his eyes "Emma I Love you too!" I sigh, closing my eyes "I Love you but it's not the type you think, it's like a brotherly Love Luke, I Love you with compassion, not passion." He scoffs "That's not true! AND You Know It! That's Bull Shit! You're gonna tell me that everything we've gone through, it meant nothing!?"

I raise my voice a little but still keep my tone low "It did mean something! It just didn't mean what you thought it to be." He clenches his fist, growling that turned into a scream "Then why do you keep doing this? Why do you keep looking for me!?" I sneer "You're My Friend!"

He laughs, rolling his eyes "Okay. Then explain right now, explain that Emma!" I scoff, putting my hand over my forehead. I didn't know how to answer that. If I stayed, things would have gotten worse, so I turned around and left. He kept yelling at me, telling me he was right, that there was something.

It took me thirty minutes to get back home. Once I did, I couldn't go back to sleep. His words mocked me 'Emma I Love you too!' what did I do? I played him, I knew he liked me and still I did give him some hope. He was right; I'm such a horrible person. I broke down in tears; I managed to break Luke's innocent pure heart. I broke my promise to the guys; I will destroy a great relationship between them two. I should have stayed away, I should have listened to Zayn and we should have just told them about us before it would be too late, but I was selfish and I wanted both of them to give me attention.

I just sat on my bed, curled up in a ball, waiting for tomorrow to come. I watch the sun rise from my window; it slowly rose, hovering the houses. As it peeked out, it woke up many flying creatures. The birds tweeting, flying, soaring through the sky almost as if they were grateful to be free.

It was already 9 in the morning when Natalie came into my room "Hey Em's." I sigh "Hey." She smiles "Today is a big day for the guys, Sharron and Harry is going to pick me up early for the game. Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" I look at her "I love you guys but we have a plan." She grins and leaves my room.

I get up and start getting ready. Jane told me to use my right hand now but I was too scared to try today, I already had anxiety and stress for the guys. As I put on my shirt I hear a car honk outside our house, then my mom screams "Its harry!" Natalie ran down the hall, yelling "See you there sis!" I chuckle and manage to clip my pants. I take my comb and a rubber band, go down stairs and have my mom do a fish braid with my hair.

20 minutes later, I hear Ashton giggling in the living room. I peek out and he's talking with my dad "25% Terminator" I roll my eyes and my dad dies of laughter. I harshly pat his back "See you guys over there?" my mom yells from the Kitchen "Yes honey! See you in a bit." We leave and drive over there with Arlene. Louis went to pick Up Liam and Michael, but we were still meeting at the rendezvous.

We get there before them, at the parking lot. I sat in the back, waiting "Are you sure we won't get kicked out with the Banners?" Ashton chuckles "As long as we stay at the very top of the benches." We all bought eight big white posters, each letter of their name we wrote down on them. I was going to hold Zayn's Z while the others hold the rest and the same goes for Luke.