Chapter 59: Brazil?

Wilbert took me to the doctors today. My mom was going to the firm to talk about some legal terms we have set. So far, Zayn and I agreed we should give the couple a chance. We're planning on interviewing them when I move back to London. I feel everything is happening too soon.

We enter the room and I face time Zayn. Wilbert holds the phone while lay down. The nurse splatters the blue gel and wiggles the control around. I squeak "It's gotten big!" Zayn laughs "Look at it babe!" Suddenly Wilbert yelps. He looks at me panicky. I rest on my shoulders, lifting my upper body up "What? What is it? Something bad?" Zayn also questions him. The nurse laughs "No Emma, nothing bad. It's just he saw the gender of the baby." He laughs "I had to know how to read ultra sounds." The nurse looks at me "Do you guys want to know?" Zayn yells "No! No we want it to be a surprise." I look up. I was biting my tongue. I really wanted to know. The nurse gives me the pictures and we leave.

Wilbert smiles "It really doesn't matter what it is, I know you'll love it anyways." I sigh "just give me hints Wilbert! Please!" he chuckles "Sorry, you heard Zayn." I groan and drag my feet to the car.

Niall was outside my house, waiting for me. We enter my room and he sits down "Emma, my parents are moving to Brazil." I scoff "What?" he sighs "They're really are doing it." I stand up and hug him. He tone turns serious "Emma, they won't be able to take me with them." I frown "What do you mean? They're going to leave you behind by yourself?" he sighs "That's the thing. Since your dad was my god father, they were going to ask him if he can look after me while they're gone." I exhale sharply, rubbing my belly "Wow, I guess you're going to sleep in the basement. It's not much but it's something." He laughs "You're okay with it?" I roll my eyes "of course, Niall. We've known each other since we were five."

Seems that when I leave in two weeks, Niall will be coming with me.

Having to go over a bunch of detail with my mom over the baby is exhausting. I mean I have to think about the adoptive parents, if I want the shot at child birth, how I will get my weekly checkups, and many other things that end up giving me headaches.

My mom said that she was going to take a month off and be in the delivery room with me. Preparing was awful. I would get too stressed out that sometimes I just want to give up and block out the world.

Harry also gets the chance to annoy me even more since I get too exhausted to even fight back. He does this growling thing at me that drives me insane but I ignore him and tell him "You know, you're the one thing I will not miss." He just chuckles and hugs me.

I really just want to get it over with, and not to even mention that my back has been killing me every day now.

At nights I just let the water run in the tub and I relax in it. That's the only time I can escape everything and be alone with my baby.

I love my baby.